Whats wrong with Season 1?

The problem with season 1 is that the vast majority did not want seasons

Your seasonal char automatically transfers to eternal once season is over. The seasonal affixes arenā€™t a major impact to char build. Youā€™ll have to swap a few aspects around but thats it. (why 3 tabs of my stash are aspects)

Yes, that is what upsets me the most, and why Iā€™ll probably move on and disregard any future Blizzard games. Diablo IV was the only Blizzard game left I was interested in, but they just donā€™t like making fun games anymore.

What they did to Wrath of the Lich King classic, for me, is unforgivable, and again I gave Diablo IV the chance, but now thereā€™s nothing left for me in any of Blizzardā€™s games.

Why is it that the Bethesda developers speaking during the Starfield showcase all seemed passionate and capable, and yet every time a Blizzard developer speaks they seem the opposite?

The offices at Bethesda also look so nice! I imagine Blizzardā€™s employees work in filth.

Also, MMORPGs are dying because the toxic community is irredeemable. Blizzard helped so much in creating it.

Microsoft needs to hire some professional cleaners for this mess.

The only good and best games going forward are going to be single players games, because Blizzard helped foster a completely toxic gaming community. Good job!

:wave:

1 Like

aside from a title, there no loot thatā€™s worth getting from her.

uber uniques are worthless, because eternal realm is stale because they only cater and upgrade the seasonal content, so eternal characters just waste away because thereā€™s nothing to do.

get rid of seasons per se, andake seasons apply to eternal realm with harder and more captivating content with characters we can actually have a vested interest in

yes you are correct,

but thereā€™s nothing to do in eternal.

no new content
just the same old repeat. dungeons and nauseum, and that gets boring real fast from lvl 90 to 100

Agreed! There really wasnā€™t much else to do

Metrics being placed above player experience. Broken for months aspects, passives, skills. Barber heart blew up any sort of balance or choice in wrathful hearts. Not being able to craft wrathfuls until recently as the chance was abysmal. Devs dont know how to play the game they are designing levels for (art is great though!). Lag from loading everyones bags. Countless exploits, Reroll costs out of control.

1 Like

you must be fun to be around with. :sweat_smile:

Season 1 SHOULD not have been released. Instead, the Devs should have watched the game, tweaked it, buffed it, etcā€¦ First six months. Once game is stable, then roll out Seasons. Instead, they rushed it, now the Devs have two issues: Season 1 and Game Adjustments all tied up in one. Critical error on their part. In my opinion.

2 Likes

You already own the game so fire it up and see for yourself.

All the non trash cosmetics are paid.

The problems with the base game were not fixed.

The season journey requires playing the game an unfun amount of time and doing things that arenā€™t fun.

Donā€™t forget the massive lag since day 1 that was never fixed.

And the gold dupe thing? What really offended people was the ban wave. Many people were innocent and banned for lag d/c. When they came to forums for help, Blizz and its shills chased them away so convinced in their own righteousness.

Games fun, durid 100 moved to a necro lv 53.

1 Like

loving necro this season! they have some fun hearts

Also alot of people including myself have started to release loot stinks adn stash managemnt stinks, and idk but its just not fun

That is 100% true. But their whole business model is centered around seasons.

In Diablo 3 I did not like seasons at all and fir now seasons are not better in Diablo 4.

Agree, Unique Set Pieces, it is so disgusting this BILLION dollar company needed more. Hence the paywall for cool armor pieces. April 2023 forbes interview is very telling of their greed, IE Store and not giving us fans MANY cool options with gear.

Without even reading this thread, I can imagine you just opened Pandoraā€™s Box full of vitriol. I want to scroll down, but I canā€™t imagine anyone had any constructive criticism. Tell me, is it just people saying the game sucks? Iā€™m scared to look, because I hate the idea that someone wants a genuine answer and is just being barked at by angry people.

With most things in life you should experience it yourself and make your own conclusion. Take others opinions with a grain of salt.

then change it and make seasons for eternal only