What's Everyone Initial Experience So Far in S3

What’s Everyone Initial Experience So Far in S3?

After reaching level 10, I decided to take a break lol. I miss Blood Harvest.

15 Likes

hardlocked out of s3 questline, so pretty much the same level of issues as when this trash pile launched.

14 Likes

Not enough time to make a judgement call either way but I am excited for S3. There is a certain thrill about starting a new season and character even if the game still leaves much to be desired.

I am most excited for S4 and the itemization changes ( 3 month count down) and I am least excited about the Duriel crutch but its time to have some fun either way.

1 Like

There is a quest where you have to log in and out for it to trigger and work. The upgrade the construct in the base one. I keep disconnecting so far. 5 times now. Not great so far but its first day so

2 Likes

The season is extremely boring early on… Also, I hate this minion. It’s SLOW AF and gets caught behind when bumping into enemies. In other words, you have to baby sit that minion so it will stay with you at all times.

6 Likes

Damn I just DCed again. Crappy

Other ppl DCing a lot??

For some reason I thought you were referring to Starcraft because you have to construct a base lol

SCV good to go sir! (C = construct)

4 Likes

ill let ya know once i can get past this brazzer that some dev yet again didnt test

3 Likes

I hate spiders. S3 gives me spider. That’s how excited I am about it.

Game keeps crashing at the pedastal upgrade, maybe 30 mins into the season. Can’t even play.

I’m taking my time, playing through the campaign again. The Druid is pretty great so far.

I havent done the campaign since launch, so I decided to go thru it again with a sorc while testing out WASD. I won’t have any real feedback to provide until I complete it and start the new stuff.

I will say that I am getting tired of always having to unlock these waypoints with every new character.

3 Likes

I’m bored almost instantly.

18 Likes

Great Hall is cursed, i’m basically stuck in there, can’t move forward in the questline, can’t town portal out. Game just keeps crashing

1 Like

Liking the Zultun Kulle story so far.

2 Likes

unplayable as always, the end of season 2 I guess enough people stopped playing that I had a decent connection, but had to stop after 10 minutes into season 3 because of the connection issues and not even being able to make it to the first season dungeon due to all the problems.

1 Like

Pretty good blasted to 10 on the initial questline. Tons of fun so far on my end

I got bored at lvl 15 and took a break. It’s okay I guess. I think it’s a bit too soon to tell. I hate the items in this game and it’s the same, so i’ll probably stop after it tries to make look at every single yellow for something good after every dungeon.

I’m disappointed in the pet. Seems to do nothing so far. I don’t even care if it’s there. I like the idea of it. It’s too bad there is only one type. I hope they work on this idea some more. The construct stuff is more interesting. It’s nice to fight different creatures than before.

5 Likes

Not to be rude but you are level 15 how much of the pet functions have you unlocked and upgraded yet?

1 Like