What is this game/season?

Where is Diablo?
What is this game?
I’m only level 34 and I’m already done with this season. I’ve spent 2 hours looking for 5 scrolls and found 2, and the quest is no help. It says find them in a vault… what vault? It’s not highlighted on the map like other quests do.
I got all the way done with one of the dungeon and got no rewards because I had none of those new things left. How am I suppose to have them when the entire screen is full of BS and I can’t see the traps on the ground.

This entire season is already a joke and took a fun game that was in season 2, and brought it back to a season 0/1 level of fun.

It is clear that current diablo 4 management team needs to go.

1 Like

Yah I mentioned this ground clutter in this post.

DEV Feedback: Why Traps dont work :mouse_trap: - PC General Discussion - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

I think it covers well why trap idea how it is now is bad and how it could be fixed.

Dont get mad, just play and pay….

He’s playing Palworld.

Might even be winning o.O

A real answer - in an expansion. I do actually like Malphas as a villain though

the real showstopper this season is the scroll of escape finally being orange instead of white.

thats about it.

I am super confused on the timeline (is D3 still cannon?), but am not invested/immersed in the game enough to find out.

I find short gameplay sessions are better than trying to enjoy/playthrough large chunks of it. So far I am 30ish too and got so bored that I swap towatching youtube or streamingshows. Heck ill even alt tab while playing and just leave it running out of boredom.

Haha, that is where I am upto… I just, dont care anymore. Just gonna level up and complete journey whatever comes comes, it irritates me to not being able to have defined objects to tackle (so number 100 will be my new aim… its just such a long way off as to be daunting to achieve in one sitting).

Aboslutely YES!!! its frustrating (and not good frustrating/challenging) to deal with traps, and enemies and pinpoint movement. The change of pace in the game completely destroys what was good about the game… like racing but you are only allowed to use first gear and cant go over 20… like sure you could do it but why would you and who even finds that fun?

I dont like their approach either, no PTR or testing and just listen to how much people complain and decide if we can or will do anything about it.

Above all I think itemisation shouold have been the absolute number 1 priority for the game… kicking it back so far, even if they lucked out and had a good theme for the season, its just polishing a turd… I really would like more on why they didnt tackle it sooner.