What happened to our paragon boards (and glyphs)?

OK, what’s with the NERF of character paragon boards and glyphs with the Abattoir of Zir update/patch?
I just noticed that my character is having a harder time and looking into it, I found that my character’s glyphs were NERFED. Instead of being Lvl 15, they are now all Lvl 14. The damage “per 5 points in range” was also NERFED.
My friend had all his character’s glyphs to max lvl 21…and now his are all lvl 19.

What’s going on here?

EDIT: We figured it out.
They RESCALED the glyph level XP. So, the total xp we put into the glyphs stayed the same, but the xp requirement for a particular lvl went up.
Example:
You need to put 450xp in a glyph to get it to Lvl 10. Now, 450xp only gives Lvl 9.

So, my lvl 15 glyphs went down to lvl 14. My friend’s lvl 21 glyphs went down to lvl 19.

Also, Nightmare Dungeons are giving a lot more glyph XP! Previously, they gave 2x+2 of the Tier (e.g. T10 gives 22xp, T20 gives 42xp). Now, I think they are giving 3x+3 of the Tier. That will make lvling up glyphs a LOT easier even if the xp requirements have been bumped up slightly.

IF THIS IS A BUG, I don’t know how the patch will affect me because I simply went in and did a few nightmare dungeons and got my glyph lvls back up to 15. Will the patch/correction make my glyphs lvl 16? We’ll see.

2 Likes

Same here, wish to know whats going on.
I quitted after I saw this.

It’s a bug and not intended, they’re looking into it.

What a bunch of tools these guys are! They make solid progress on winning me back to the new season and more content and then they shoot themselves in the foot ……am I supposed to upgrade all my glyphs to 21 again? That’s ten levels with the highest requirement of xp….totally stupid….let me know when you’re ready to be a real game developer

1 Like

Glyph xp got a noticable and substantial buff…

Glyphs are now taking more XP to level. Got to keep people grinding. Just make them to think it’s faster.

Not a bug, an oversight. This is pure manipulation of player perception to keep endgame retention.

No thanks.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Are you crying for 2 lvl of glyphs? It takes about an hour to max again :rofl: when served lemon some weak ppl cry, and some do lemonade. You’re the crying type it seems. Also they are going to hotfix it real soon so no need to panic.

D4 BAD KOHVTGJCDYINBDTUNVXRUNB
Hhubghhyy

its not about the 2 lvls its about how things look. ie if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck then its a duck. if it loks like a f up fiels like a f up then its a f up.

While i agree it isnt a big deal to relevel the glyphs, this is not a good look.

Oh and there is the feeling. Ya know, like we already busted our butts leveling them to 21 with the old xp, and now we gotta relevel them or wait for a fix?

Naw. I am pretty positive when it comes to this game, but even this is getting kind of worn out for me.

2 Likes

Tbh honest , between lvl 19 and lvl 21 glyph, the upgrade is minimal, and i can deal with lvl 19 until it is hotfixed, im allready clearing AoZ t9 atm with lvl 19 ones. If you were on lvl 15 after a month and a half… I dunno what to say? Casual or slacker?

Yup :confused:
Uber slacker extraordinaire.

Oh it’s fun and challenging pushing AoZ with lvl 14 Glyphs.
I’m going to relevel them now though. It’s hurting a bit.

1 Like

Naw. Sorcs are 19 (were 21), my rogue’s are 14 (were 15)

No slacking or being lazy, but again, not a good look or good feeling.

I mean, this game has been sloppy from the beginning. I say sloppy because i don’t have a better word. Every game has bugs. I het it. These types of games have been plagued with balance issues. Understandable. Itemization is also an issue….i get it. But their bandaids, patches and content has been sloppy at best.

Again, i like the game, i do….but it is becoming very messy.

2 of mine went to 19 the other 3 went to 14

Before the patch they were all 21

IS this a visual bug or are these glyphs actually deleveled?

You’re clearly a hard man and not someone to be trifled with, sitting there as you are in front of a computer playing pretend.

Looks like another patch 1.10 ladies and gents, they blantanytly and bald faced lied when they said they would never make such drastic changes and wouldnt nerf characters mid season.

Nipple cripplers again? The lowest!