What carry's over to the season?

Does all renown unlocks carry over, or just Lilith Status?
What about Stash tabs? Cosmetics? Codex of Power?

1 Like

Honestly seasons shouldn’t be at all, there are too many things to do/grind in this game

2 Likes

Yup. If stuff like that doesn’t carry over, D4 will be a once-a-year type game for me. I’m not grinding out side quests and low-level stuff every 3 months.

1 Like

No renown carries over, just the permanent stat increases. Your renown for each zone with be 0 at the start of each season

Well stick with eternal if you don’t like seasons.

What is the source?

It would be good to hear official info from Blizzard.
If renown doesn’t carry, then I’m doing useless job now)

I don’t even think I’ll be 100 on a single class by the time seasons start, let alone interested in starting over.

well, adopt playing without seasons

Once again a newcomer reported the same thing! Do you feel that you are actually being forced by the system to experience the PTR mode every three months with half coercion and half lure? After a large number of Eternal Realm players left, the designer realized that it was too late to start synchr…

But the keeper and the white knights will complain and try to convince you how to play the game!

Just let the Eternal Realm run the season journey synchronously, and there is no need to be forced to create a character (level 1 and reset economy) setting (similar to Destiny 2, The Division 2, DI, etc.), or a better and novel mode !

Let the season mode continue to use their D3 old-fashioned way, and there is no need to change it. I even suggest that it may be more challenging to be more hard-core. After the season journey is over, the character will be frozen directly, and there is no need to put it into the eternal realm !
Just keep your ladder rankings, achievement stats and rewards, and carry over to future Season Modes(level 1 and reset economy)!

Not how it works, there already are seasons and will continue to be seasons.

oh my naive friend)) we will see