What a joke. Shame on you Blizzard

Think of it this way, if players were not having the game crash as often, the wait time would be far longer…

1 Like

Yay 136 minute queue to get to logging in to Server to sorry your log in timed out. Get back in line for another 50 minute queue.

1 Like

Should actually be another title u can achieve.

Queue master - waited in Queue for 5 hours or more

Disconnect King - get disconnected 10 times in cut scenes without seeing a minute of gameplay

2 Likes

A lot of people are shaming this post and white knighting for blizz, but lets be real, this has been in the works for a while now, I could understand a game breaking bug or something in the game itself causing this, but the fact that the servers are the issue is what is annoying. This should be something they are familiar with and shouldn’t have been an issue in the first place.

4 Likes

At this rate those Beta test cosmetic rewards are going to be really exclusive.

2 Likes

This is incorrect. They explicitly said in this post An Update Regarding Queues and Server Disconnects that the issue IS a bug and that the queue is in place to reduce the frequency of people having it occur.
As they said:

The team is working through some issues behind the scenes that have been affecting players and causing them to be disconnected from the servers. For the time being, we are managing the rate of players entering the game until we have a full fix for the disconnection issues. This is done so we can ensure stability amongst players who get into the game after the queue process.

Pre paid servers beta.
You can play as lab rabbit, lab rat and guinea pig.
Next week will be beta for testing game.
Those devs sux.

Exactly , They know how many pre orders they had . Should be easy enough to know how many hamsters they need

2 Likes

It’s not an open beta where you were luckily selected (like in the past). You literally paid to play the beta version, and they didn’t have enough servers to handle this.

5 Likes

On round 5 of sitting out in the queue

First time playing 1-5: 10 min
Wait in queue time: 76 minutes
Second time playing lvl 5: ~5 min
Wait in queue time: 105 minutes
Third time playing lvl 5-8: 30 min
Wait in queue time: 70 minutes
Fourth time playing 1 hr 30 min
Wait queue time: 122 min
Fifth time playing: 2 min!
Error code in player selection screen
Wait time queue: 44 min

Drink!

1 Like

It’s true if we pay for early access to the beta we really should get 3 full days of actual playtime where we won’t DC and have to wait hours to reconnect. we payed for this opertunity to play early lets say I keep disconnecting after 10 minutes every single time I play for the next two days. Guess what I did not recieve what I payed for I legit wasted money when I could of went to KFC instead and payed 10 bucks for the same experiance it’s ridiculous. By no means don’t take it as us being rude we just think extra time should be allowed if you guys are having issues on yalls end to where we can experiance what we were lead to believe when we payed for a product.

3 Likes

Big brain perspective right here!

This always happens, its a stress test… I agree based on the magnitude that blizzard is familiar with, they would of been more clairvoyant… Oh well, it happens, mix a drink, spin a doob. And hope, Moo moo, moo, moo moo

Strange, I don’t read anything in that that says it IS a bug. “The team is working through some issues behind the scenes that have been affecting players and causing them to be disconnected from the servers.” No where does it specify that a bug is causing server instability…

jesus these forums are miserable. looks like i’ll stay away from these just like i do D2R and D3 blizz forums. idk how blizz deals with you whiny complainers lol

don’t get me wrong, i have suggestions and feedback to, but i’m not going to insult employees of a company who are working hard day in and out

calm down

1 Like

On round 6 of sitting out in the queue

First time playing 1-5: 10 min
Wait in queue time: 76 minutes
Second time playing lvl 5: ~5 min
Wait in queue time: 105 minutes
Third time playing lvl 5-8: 30 min
Wait in queue time: 70 minutes
Fourth time playing 1 hr 30 min
Wait queue time: 122 min
Fifth time playing: 2 min!
Error code in player selection screen
Wait time queue: 44 min
Error code in login screen
Wait queue time: 18 minutes

Does the lower queue time mean peeps are giving up and walking away?

btw the D4 web home page continues to sell right now the promise that early access is available by pre-ordering, a promise that Blizzard knows that at least of right now it is not able to deliver on.

How is that legal?

I clicked on “start game” after my 3x 120 mins que, and now the red spinning wheel shows up once again telling me im queued for start game

Just decided to try logging in, queue said -~14 minutes left I hope that is accurate.

1 Like

same, my game froze up and i had to restart, 25min