What a joke. Shame on you Blizzard

I love how everyone is forgetting the super successful launch of Overwacth2, laughs, hope your not planning to actually play the game on June 2 if you got the early access. See you all In September when it finally all works out with less than a 2 hrs queue.

Blockquote Anyone that bought a beta expecting a smooth launch is a joke tbf.

correction: anyone that bought the game expecting a smooth launch is a joke

Waiting over an hour to be meet with a Timeout error then have to endure another 107min que time to yet again make it to 1 min left and get another timeout to yet again be put back into a 97 min que time No thanks If the actual game is this way I will never ever buy/play another blizzard product…

sounds like a hardware problem on your end. ran perfectly for me

Just waited for my 100 minute que to finish. Then it said sorry you timed out error. Another 160 minute que to wait in.

This is why you should have bought a KFC chicken sandwich instead of pre-ordering.

Totally agree with you. The login queues show how incompetent and cheap are those at Blizzard, if they can’t have a decent server, especially knowing how many people preordered. They should have made all the efforts to make the login process as fast as possible, and not a 122 minute queue. I won’t mind to have issues during gameplay, like disconnects, bugs, etc…, because its in beta, but the login process should have min maximum of 5-10 mins. I can guarantee that at launch in June, the queue in first days will be the same of 100+ minutes. It is just a spit in the face of the customers from Blizzard.

1 Like

At Activision blizzard right now…“I’m going to need you to come in on saturday…That would be great.”

3 Likes

100+ minutes and then DC at login

nah, this happens every time Bliz launches something. There’s no ‘entitlement’ in recognizing that they are basically incompetent at launching a product. Beta is for testing the game, not their edge and auth infrastructure. They’d better be on a SRE wide triage bridge right now. No doubt the incident report will be … ‘we broke launch … again’. Clowncar.

1 Like

You can download it. There is a drop list at ,game version", by default it is selected Diablo IV, but you should press on the list and select ,Diablo IV-Beta".

Good luck with the queue though - 120 minutes at least.

There isn’t 1 million+ people dying to play Last Epoch. LE has never received 1/8th the hype D4 has. If you think this is bad, it’s only going to be worse next weekend, and 10x worse on June 6th.

Actually, Last Epoch peaked at over a million two weeks ago and still has an average of 250k players a day. And the point still stands…50 people working on that game. It’s an infrastructure issue that Blizzard has faced for 2 decades. They refuse to invest money in a proper dynamically scaling infrastructure.

1 Like

They openly admitted in numerous interviews that this weekend is the preliminary stress test for their servers. Next weekend will be the 2nd stress test which will strain the servers even worse. If they globally launch the game simultaneously it will be a disaster.

Anyone that didn’t see this coming is naive, plain and simple.

2 Likes

almost 3 hours in and still can’t play - paid $90

how do you get beta achievements without being able to play?

I get past the authenticator screen but in the end I get:
there was a problem loggin in 34203

1 Like

Thats why it’s important to refund. You can get the achievements on the open weekend assuming they do something to fix this dumpsterfire, and if they dont, why would you want to support that anyways?

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/diablo4/2090/2091/solution

You paid $90 to be a guinea pig during crashes, queues and errors.

2 Likes

so true - I mean I anticipated crashes a few hours in post-login but not being able to get in at all… feelsbad

Second time waited for about a hour and on 1 min its ERROR :smile: :smiley: I’m glad that i didn’t pay around 90… :smiley: