Well that was short lived - RIP D4

Played 6 hours yesterday rock solid. Started playing today now and game crashes at the Blizzard screen on startup.

Seems players on America server are pooched.

Did the D4 devs already take their premature victory celebration swimming in champagne and abandoned their day after launch customers?

2 Likes

Not surprising anyway, problems where to be expected and more in a beta, sry, early access. Thing is, by the 6/6 it’ll get worse.

1 Like

Disable Windows FW and try again. (enable and tweak the FW)

Seems for some, this works out for them.

Have you tried, maybe, going to the tech support forums and searching for the error you’re getting and seeing if there are any solutions?

Or going to the tech support forums and posting the error you’re getting to see if there’s any help for you from the experts there?

Or… ANYTHING other than just whining that its not working?

1 Like

Playing HC on launch day… What could go wrong? :rofl:

Seriously, i feel bad saying this but anyone getting mad about the server issues on launch day should’ve expected it.

3 Likes

D4 was never ready it seems. If they didn’t achieve their objective for launch day, all the betas and slams events seems to have been wasted time. Blizzard has failed.

1 Like

Been playing 7 hours today
Not one issue
More doom and gloom buddy

3 Likes

Glad to hear. What server region are you playing on?

Us east I believe You?

Have you tried getting better at the game? Maybe you should practice on SC before you work on HC. It is actually much easier to die in this version of Diablo than D2 or D3 I’ve found. This one actually takes at least a little bit of skill.

1 Like

Have you tried crying more? Maybe that will help. :rofl:

3 Likes

Maybe they would take you more seriously if you spelled “fraudulent” correctly

1 Like

i love bashing blizz more than anyone but i haven’t dc’d at all and i have 3 other screens open while watching FOX News

I legit cant tell if this is a serious post or not.

if it is then i am 100% team devs.

Blaming devs for dying 7 times in HC and blaming them for you mis clicking a shop purchase? LOL.

Yeah dude file a false transaction with your CC, blizzard shuts down your account. Enjoy that one bud.

1 Like

What the damn hell are you talking about. If you are level 6 you only fight level 6 mobs unless you go into a hard coded area like the strongholds. If tier 2 is too hard for you then go down to tier 1. If haddcore is too hard then just dont play it on hardcore. None of that is blizzards problem. The shop thing is odd if its true though

I got to act 5 at lvl 30 and all of the mobs were level 35 at the time. Still not much of an issue on T2.

You really think someone who is this unintelligent had a bug with the shop? I mean seriously?

Its 100% user error, there is no other option.

No, thats why i said if its true lol

why seek help from tech support when he can cry here and rage quite when he doesn’t get the issue fix

Kind of. Each zone has a ‘minimum level’ so if you were to randomly wander into a zone you’re not supposed to be in before the level floor you could theoretically find mobs that are much higher level than you. But… to do that at level 6 would require a gargatuan effort lol