Well it looks like they are back

The former D4 streamers who jumped ship to play LE, just to leave LE to play PoE are now back for the D4 PTR.

4 Likes

Ptr is new content. Why wouldnt they be back ??? Their feedback would top any of the whinners contribution from this forum !!!many of us left d4 in season 3. Its not a myth. Its a well defined fact how bad season 3 is. Finally blizzard is listening to feedbacks that was given preseason 1. It only logical people come try to see where this game is headed !!!

4 Likes

To me the PTR is just a thinly veiled attempted to get the Maxroll team to break the game and send their itemized findings to Blizzard. Maybe I’m cynical I don’t think a blue is going to read this forum ever again after this week.

Maybe I’m wrong.

We always have, we just don’t reply to every post. The PTR is to allow the community to test features and content coming in Season 4, due to the sweeping nature and complexity of these changes.

11 Likes

I’m sure after a while they’ll talk bad about the PTR and/or after season 4 release. Bunch of Yo Yo’s …

though a lot of the community is to blame for that.

1 Like

…and here’s some of the quality PTR feedback we’ve been waiting for.

5 Likes

They want the game to be good, the game not being good does not work in their favor

1 Like

Everybody wants the game to be good based upon Their (the players/streamers opinion). You can’t make everybody happy.

1 Like

Just giving the CMs a heads up that the lost boys are back, for a few days anyway.

1 Like

please pass along that we should have the PTR up for ALL sizeable patches. if nothing else, to bug test. unless you want another season 3.

1 Like

ARPGs work this way. The community is shared between the top ARPG games. ARPG players don’t usually just play one game every day non stop. Just the seasons for a week or two then the next season for the next ARPG. It’s fine. It’s not a competition between ARPGs even tho people try to make it one. That’s more an MMO thing.

ARPGs make most their sales in the first week of new seasons. So it works out for all involved.

4 Likes

God forbid people play other games, what a weird mentality to have, such a sad life you must have.

2 Likes

Seriously what was the point of this thread?

3 Likes

Of course, they always go where the hype is. They need to make a living after all :slight_smile:

Imagine gatekeeping a game…
dude you need to grow up…

1 Like

I have this crazy idea that when a game doesn’t meet player expectations then that’s on the game not the players.

No surprise there, tho I only keep tabs on what Rhykker and Raxx are saying.

I’m glad I don’t watch any streamers. On that note, I left Destiny 2 because of the same boring loop and no content…I’ll go back once they have more just to see the same as playing Diablo 4. I’m excited about the new changes for season 4.