VOH Launch Delayed! Panic! Not

New Update

An update:

The new update is nearly finished uploading to our servers. We will be giving the greenlight once the update is finished and available for PC Bnet users to download.

During this time, we will be running last minute QA verifications before we turn things on.

We appreciate your patience during this period. We are almost there!

1 Like

Just try to take one second for a break, Who remember how to clone items in DIABLO I on Sony Play Station 1 Mini? ;/ forgot what buttons to use after dropping it down =D

Who is “the best?” lets see who remembers.

how sad…,. what a joke of a release

They just posted a new update in the thread!

1 Like

Just 5 more hours to go

New update QA testing failed !!

1 Like

PezRadar

2m

An update:

The new update is nearly finished uploading to our servers. We will be giving the greenlight once the update is finished and available for PC Bnet users to download.

During this time, we will be running last minute QA verifications before we turn things on.

1 Like

new update

2 Likes

Running it threw qa they said

1 Like

we’re almost there - just 2 more hours then a 2 hour download then a 2 hour queue

I could have had a full night of sleep by now :smiley: Choices were made and I slightly regret them

5 Likes

That’s an old build and they start from scratch but keep complaining I guess about non-existent things.

New update, we found out the world IS flat, waiting until 10/8 for all to launch

any QA enthusiast here sign me up and let me in I can test xD

1 Like

Yo mama so stupid, she got hit by a parked car.

1 Like

yo Momma is so fat, that the doctors had to make up a new term Morbidly Obese didn’t cover it!

The server is up everyone!

lets go 5 more hours guys

An update:

So the average human being lives 692k hours.

With 73k views on this thread, we can make an assumption that each active user wasted 4.5 hours of wasted time per user. This accounts for people who got bored early or folks who aren’t looking for updates,

This means Blizzard has caused 328k hours of waited time, meaning every 4 hours they kill half of one of us.

ITS BASIC MATH

5 Likes