Veiled Crystals are fine, no change needed

I have zero issues with veiled crystals. Not sure what all the fuss is about. Hope we keep the games integrity and not soy mode the entire diablo franchise!

Perfect stats are not needed for any content. If you’re chasing perfection then yes, it should feel near impossible to obtain.

7 Likes

Sorry, allergic to soy, only do almond milk…

4 Likes

75 crystals to imprint a codex power aspect on a legendary is a bit too much? Its the only complaint i have

15 Likes

Veiled crystals in my opinion are not fine. need 900 to add 1 legendary aspect to each slot of gear, plus the cost to reroll items, plus tempering cost, plus mastercrafting cost.

Lower the cost on imprinting to 25 and this would solve a massive portion of the problem.

22 Likes

I skip picking up leggos and grab rares because of the huge cost of veiled crystals across various aspects of the game. I do not believe this is the kind of gameplay the devs were thinking of when they talked about being hyped on loot drops.

15 Likes

Imagine being a Barb.
whispers
Its 150 per 2 Hander and 75 per single handed. Making a grand total of 450 VC required to imprint all 4 of them. And that’s just the weapons. Thank GOD the PTR gives you free VC, upon making a character and boosting it to 100 and all resources are shared.

The fact we’re feeling a veiled crystal crunch on this level with DOUBLE DROP CHANCES in PTR is insane lol, it definitely needs fixing majorly

8 Likes

Veiled crystals have NOT been fine since day 1. Just because you don’t have an issue tells me you don’t chase perfect stats. They have needed a the drop / salvage rate upped x10 since it was released

1 Like

tell me you dont PTR without telling me.

8 Likes

I completed P200 within 24 hours of gameplay on multiple chars. Was easy. Then I went back and took Rank 1 in hardcore the next day :joy:

Tell me you’re not ranked on the leaderboards, without telling me your unranked on the leaderboards.

Correct! I do not chase perfect stats. There’s absolutely no reason to. If you chase perfect stats then you should not be able to obtain those with ease. You’re asking a bit much from a game that’s already dumbed down enough to satisfy reddit users. You’re asking to obtain perfection easily. Chasing perfection should feel impossible. That’s just wild there’s so many people who want perfect stats/want them now.

4 Likes

let that near impossible come from the rng alone. not artificially created resource struggle tyvm.

2 Likes

Video of you doing this on a fresh character without using a broken build or didn’t happen.

2 Likes

What are the requirements of your challenge you’re creating? I’m always up for a challenge! State what you’d like for me to try, I’ll math it out and tell you if I feel up to the challenge! :slight_smile: Also, I do play hardcore ya know? I’m not sure if you’ve looked at leaderboards in the last month, but I’m kind of a sweat. Just give me a build you want me to test out a time frame and a game mode i.e softcore/hardcore.

Keep in mind that drop rates are doubled in the PTR. Veiled Crystals are NOT fine currently. There’s a reason that so many people are complaining about it.

Also remember that people will only come back to D4 when the game is fun again. Blizz has overall done a great job with the changes so far, but being starved of Veiled Crystals is not fun. It’s BS like that which will cause people to go back to PoE and Last Epoch.

3 Likes

To expensive in the codex of power grafting. needs to be 25 or less.

2 Likes

When Blizzard says so early in the PTR that they will look into an issue, it not only means it’s a real issue it likely means they knew it was an issue before the PTR ever launched.

2 Likes

Considering the vast appeal stating otherwise… and that there has already been a blue post saying they are looking into it….
Personally, I agree the price is too high.

2 Likes

Lol, I’m pretty sure you get VC’s from salvaging legendary items as well.

Not in PTR. Its only the Rares

3 Likes

yeah, we could easly solve the problem also allowing the alchemist to craft the veiled Crystal from the orange mats that we get from destroying the legendary item, with a conversion of x10/20 more or less

2 Likes