Using exploits is ok nowadays?

Been playing Blizzard’s games for long time and always think you are very serious about abusing exploits in game. But it feels different in Diablo 4 since people keep using famous exploits such as gold dupe in season one and now boss summoning items dupe in season 2 without any consequences. I don’t know maybe some might get banned but a lot of them on social media still fine and I haven’t heard of any big ban wave (thousands+) like it was before in other of your game happened in Diablo 4.

3 Likes

Many were banned over the gold exploit (don’t think it was a dupe, just carrying over eternal realm gold to seasonal?) I expect a ban wave is incoming over the uber mats

nope. after all not okay

Not that eternal transfer bug but the one using seasonal bonus to keep selling item at higher price than the buy back price. But yea I also can guarantee you some people who use the eternal realm transfer exploit didn’t get ban too.

how can you guarantee that?

2 Likes

Does it matter? Blizzard funding those gold farmers again anyway. People buying and selling duriel runs or mats are 10 times worse than any exploiter.

There were streamers showing people how to dupe nightmare dungeons and telling people they wont get banned. And said streamer still has an account.

2 Likes

When D1 was first released, playing the game on Battlenet was rampant with cheaters, who would then kill other people.

This led to the formation of “legit” clans, who established private games that only approved members could join, to escape from being killed by a cheater.

So it does not surprise me if people are cheating in D4.

But why should I care? They can’t kill me.

1 Like