Ummm blizzard? how would you?

Umm Blizzard… 2 cents of mine gonna be spent here.

First of all, few weeks ago, you have posted an announcement for Diablo 4 launching soon and showed Global map of time zone where launch would supposedly happen at certain locations. I acknowledge that i live in PST. and looking at the map, it would say today at 4pm PST. i was preparing for that day which i was excited knowing that i bought Ultimate edition (digital edition so nothing bad there). well the time comes… and ummm the button for Diablo 4 game cant be launched “the game isn’t available”? i have already pre-downloaded it and everything. So what do it tell me? All that announcement you made ad yet you DAILED to meet the deadline by having the early accesss be ready for these ultimate edition owners, like me, who had paid their due and get involced with beta and server slam to help you prepare for the launch…

second of all, I had the feeling it would happen but that is as bad as it can get. how would you really make it happen especially making a public announcment on BOTH early access server launch time AND original launch time AND fail to carry it thru for everyone?

Fix that and NOT ever ever post all these kind of announcment where you make players so excited only to turn out it not working or even being able to be launched (espeically for early access people(. So yeah… i would YOU ARE NOT PREPARED! or rather, you may be prepared BUT doesnt carry it thru. bllizzard would be shamed for that to happen.

Tech issues are unavoidable sometimes. And they have a thread in tech support of things you can try to get it working.

But I don’t expect you to listen since you really just want to whine and don’t care if your whining is justified or not…

(next time you have tech issues maybe, instead of your first instinct being ‘go to general and whine’ it should be ‘go to tech support and try to get support’)

You need to try the steps in the Tech Support thread including the change region option. Please post in Tech Support if that thread does not resolve the issue.

well i aint the kind of person who wanna waddle i. however tech issues isnt the problem. blizzard had lot of time to prepare for that day. they even had server slam to test and everything. so why are they having that problem after preparing for that day? would be much better if they didnt put in any early access and make it only june 6 launch day so they wouldnt have to deal with 2 seperate launch day. But again it’s just me saying

everything was extra smooth for me. im surprised to see ppl having issues.

guess its my lucky day

This issue would then be happening on launch. And it’d be much much worse.

We get it, you’re ignorant of the way authentication, launcher apps, and server access work. You don’t need to prove your ignorance further.

Your license not working to allow you access IS A TECH ISSUE. And, had you thought for even ONE SECOND and gone to the tech support forum you would’ve seen a giant sticky saying ‘try these things if you have problems’ and maybe been already in the game instead of writing a giant whine post about how you can’t get in.

But instead your first instinct was to whine and rage about Blizzard. I kinda hope it never starts working for you because you’re too proud to look at the tech support thread and actually try the things that will probably fix it.

Ok fanboy you’ve made your point.