Uber uniques stupid system

Am i the only one unlucky with ubers in s2 i ve done more than 500 runs to get just 3 andariels visage and at the end doombringer when the season was to end really depresing while my friend got all of the aviable for druid and some doubles in just 150 runs even i got one while playing on his pc . Unlock the f**king trade i dont care for the competitive side i want to have fun or make an guarantee drop after 100 runs

2 Likes

Never got one myself, but I play SSF so things are slower then in groups. I always seem to get the Elemental Pants. :frowning:

1 Like

if you get the same uber, good news they are going to allow you to trade in that duplicate uber for a different uber. Patch is coming soon

1 Like

Close trade entirely

with players yes but not NPC’s… there will be an uber trader in town

how are you people doing hundreds and hundreds of duriel runs. I did under 40 while farming for like 10 runs and I was mentally exhausted.

with the new helltide change living steel is ok since it’s deterministic, but the varshan mats are extremely unfun.

Careful spreading misinformation there. They have yet to give us the details. Would hate to see people expecting a 1 for 1 ratio on turning in Ubers. We’ll see what they announce though.

i never said “1 for 1” :slight_smile:

That would suggest 1 for 1.

i guess the word “that” would probably be misleading like a “they and them”… lol

If you said “you can turn in multiple Ubers to get 1 back” it would make sense, but again we don’t know the details. All we were told was to hang onto them.

You ever do that experiment as a kid where the teacher tells one student something and they repeat this information to the kid behind them and so on? By the end you have purple people eater in a yellow polka dot bikini and no semblance of what was originally said. Misinformation is worse then no information, that’s all I’m saying.

I’m guessing a new crafting material when salvaging uber uniques and a 2:1 ratio for crafting a random uber on the occultist or something

if we were all just guessing, i would guess you would trade in 3 duplicates to get 1 random one that isnt 1 of the 3 traded in. But again like you, just a guess but we are talking about bliz and their math is horrible so its more like you trade in 5 and get a random one back that is 1 of the 5 you traded in. lol

Sounds legit hahahaaha

1 Like

And it’s a sacred with min rolls.

People buy the mats from rmt sites where people duped millions of the summon mats. It’s amazing how a self made problem from blizzard made some china bots millions.

this just in, news at 11… blizzard funds terrorist via in game dup sales on diablo 4 duriel mats

Enough with stupid RNG if you wanna give players somefun let us trade any uber+ Gold + whatever you want for something we want

Whats wrong with trade with party members , had friends drop 3 shakos while 0 for me. Stupid and lazy game design. Internal counter after X generic uniques you get an uber no matter where you are farming also a good Idea. Nothing Else to do beside duriel and for what? 1 hit kill jezz. Thats what we aiming these days? Xit content.