Uber Lilith fight

Killed uber lilith with bash barb build. Excellent fight. Really like the rework. Two cons that I can think of are, during the second phase when she breaks the last piece of the map and enrages can be a little unforgiving. You almost have to have her at 0 health going into that or ready to be staggered. Second con I didn’t get a resplendent spark.

Still on the list of things to be fixed in the sticky at the top. Also why people are hesitant to kill her right now.

1 Like

How did you kill her? I’m maxed on on my necro and I feel like I’m just tickling her while she toys with me.

Not sure on necro class, but I hear golem minions is pretty strong against bosses. I would suggest watching a few youtube videos from necros.

So Golem minion can 1-shot her? Didn’t they do away w/ that w/ the HotA overpower “fix”? Or was it a class-targeted “fix” only to assuage all the complaints from the largest target base (young adult and teenage) who are going through that phase illustrated in South Park’s “the Ungroundable”?

you cant oneshot her anymore, as they buffed her hp quite a bit, which is a good thing actually. however, golemmancer is pretty strong and deals a fair amount of damage if you combo certain buffs correctly.