This game cannot be played yet

It’s past the launch time and I can not get on. I have the ultimate edition and I cannot press the play button. What gives?

you have to restart the client. it will put you on queue all over again

1 Like

Restart your Battlenet Launcher. If that does not work restart the PC.

You just need to kick the launcher.

I have reinstalled both the launcher and the game and I still get the message that says this game cannot be played yet.

1 Like

Same deal. I have reinstalled the battlenet app as well as the entire game and still get the same message. game cannot be played yet.

Do you actually have the deluxe/ultimate edition?

2 Likes

Hello!

Same here! And I have the Deluxe Edition…
Sorry no, the Ultimate!

Same issue here. Logged out and back in. Restarted battle.net. Restarted PC. Confirmed $90 ultimate in my account purchase history.

The pinned thread in Tech Support does have a few more ideas to try.

Confirming that logging out and changing region fixed my issue. Logged out again and selected my actual region and logged back in and it remains fixed.

Thank you @MissCheetah!

1 Like

That is great to hear!!!

Wow didn’t work for me, great that it works for you but obviously this is a more serious problem.

Odd because I’ve been playing it for some time so it can be played just not by you.

Does ultimate edition actually include the game? I thought I’d heard that strangely enough it didn’t.

I am sorry to hear that Monkey. You would want to follow up on the Tech Support forum.

You are confusing the physical Collector’s Edition with the PC game shop purchases. The game shop purchases automatically add the game license to your Bnet account when the payment clears.

The physical Collector’s edition does not come with a game code. It is just the collectable items only.

you are infected with “the blizzard bug”

I did and the game I payed for still doesn’t work

At this point Ive been trying to get a refund to no avail and now I’m requesting a refund through the credit card company. Obviously the programmers at blizzard are inept and can’t have a game working thats been in development for 10 years.