They combined the worst parts of D2, D3, D Immortal

Since I am not the only person who is getting booted while in the game and waiting for more than 30 mins for the server que, yeah it’s not just a “me” issue, it’s an issue that effects more than just me as others have also made their individual threads and posts about the same experiences. Would you like to try again?

3 Likes

It’s a you issue the games sever is up and running. If you can’t do troubleshooting you’re just lazy.

5 Likes

So I must be “lazy” that there is a que and people are getting randomly booted from the game then because the Blizzard is kicking us from the game by playing the game? Wow! How do I stop being “lazy” so I can “troubleshoot” this issue?

2 Likes

Not only are you lazy but you’re also paranoid.

6 Likes

Dont think this connects to d3

2 Likes

I am also “paranoid” because I posted my experiences regarding the server ques? So you offer no solutions, and accuse people posting issues with the beta of being “paranoid” because we are sharing some of our experiences and criticisms of the game. Why even have an open beta at all since according to you, the game is fine as it is and everyone who are experiencing troubles with it is just lazy and paranoid? Doesn’t seem like there is ANY problems with the game from what you’re saying!

3 Likes

My solutions are stop being lazy and look for solutions to your errors instead of complaining on the forum board.

2 Likes

U dont play diablo for the dam story if u do man u all are shallow cause all diablos story is shallow. Its a hack and slash looter thats it.

4 Likes

The issues are server side, and Blizzard even openly acknowledged on the sticky post that the issue is with their servers and not on the player end. So tell me, how am I being lazy and how is it the player’s fault when even Blizzard themselves acknowledged and accepted responsibilities for the issues regarding server ques? What is the solution, why don’t you tell me since you aren’t “lazy?”

1 Like

The servers are up and running, it’s a you issue.

1 Like

" * Users may experience a queue while logging into Diablo IV during Early Access Beta Weekend. Please note that the countdown may finish and go beyond the duration listed on the queue timer. Do NOT leave the queue as this will restart the queue. We will have more accurate timers in place for Open Beta Weekend."

From Blizzard, hmm, I wonder what that means? Sounds like Blizzard openly admits to having ques and server issues in their own posts!

1 Like

It means you’re lazy and can’t solve simple troubleshooting issues.

3 Likes

It must mean that you are lazy that some NPCs that don’t have arguments post the same thing over and over again while even shown direct evidence of Blizzard themselves admitting on their sticky that there are multiple issues with the game and acknowledging that the game is not fine in the current state that it is in. Sheep will always be sheep and throw money at Blizzard and stan them whenever I suppose, you do you, and I’m sure that the game is just fine as you say and everyone who is experiencing any problems in the beta is just being “lazy!”

3 Likes

If you put the effort that you’re putting into the forums with troubleshooting I bet you’d be in game right now with little to no issue like me, but here you are.

3 Likes

People can still post on the forums while waiting for the que, has that not occurred to you? Must be some serious laziness gong on here that someone wasn’t able to think of that.

2 Likes

Wait, you can think? I find that hard to believe from what I’ve seen for you so far.

4 Likes

Strange that you are here arguing with me on the forums instead of being in the game right now “with little issue” as you claim, sounds like you are also in a que and the issue is effecting you just as it is effecting me!

2 Likes

Think about it, it’s called minimizing the game.

1 Like

While in a que? Got it.

2 Likes

Good. No more slideshow/hyperspeed gameplay. Movement skills should be for defense or not exist at all, not skipping entire maps of monsters. It made D2 sorc broken op that nobody played other classes as starter. There are waypoints for fast travel and mounts. It’s enough.

This worrries me too. I didn’t like how dclone works in D2 and any of those mmo limitations in WoW.

It’s beta. If servers are still terrible after some time of release then I can understand frustration and will cry about it here as well. D2R launch was awful.

Game isn’t terrible for me. It’s a step in right direction and I had good first impression. There are still things that worry me but it’s just not overall bad.

14 Likes