There was an error. (Code 316719)

You do realize that the game isn’t released yet. This is a Beta event open to anyone who wants to come in and try it out. And as such there are going to be issues as they monitor the server performance, perform application and server tuning, networking tuning, scaling and stability tests, etc. And the more players they can get online at one time the more data they get on what needs to be fixed on the platform.

Yea it sucks that we want to play without interruption, but the data they gather from the beta should help them to have far more stability at the actual release in June.

2 Likes

play 10’ and queue for 50’ if lucky to load the character or so another 50’ queue. Shame on blizzard to launch a server that cant handle the amount of players who paid for the game in the past 4 days. And now they come with the brilliant idea of let free to play players join! that is nonsense

1 Like

Yeah, so, that was a lie.

I get about 10-15 minutes of play, then get kicked and have to sit for 45 minutes, whereas my brother and friend have been playing for 5 hours straight with no issues…

How is there no system to prioritize people who get kicked to quicken their time in the queue? I get it’s beta, but I had no issues all of last weekend and they had to expect this many people to be trying to play.

2 Likes

Naivety at its finest.
First time blizzard player huh?

The complaints are valid mate, if you waited 40+ mins in queue, at least give a grace period to try and reconnect.

Forcing to go back to the end of the queue is just dumb, just makes the queue a revolving door.

I’ll wager this issue will happen on launch, then I’d love to see all these blizz apologists come back with the same rhetoric.

1 Like

Still happening to me

Guys I think it’s getting better. I was in game for 11 minutes and only had to requeue for 41 this time.

No administrator is going to answer about this problem? Nobody from technical support is going to say anything? It’s a $70 AAA game. Understanding that it is a BETA version, they should still say something like: “we are working to resolve it” or “we detected the problem, your money was well spent…”

Currently unplayable. 4-5x in queue vs playing.

Same here, just had my 6th disconnect since getting on this evening. This is getting effing stupid. I had one disconnect last weekend, that’s it. This evening? So. many. effing. disconnects.

And here we go! Timer started.

No queue time in Austria right now. Servers are apparently ‘ok’. I still get disconnected every 10~30min. Non stop. Meanwhile all my friends are playing just fine for the past 9 hours. I’ve had over 10 disconnects so far.

im getting the same error and it keep happening RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A DUNGEON. this results in all progress being lost and me having to redo the whole thing for it to crash in the middle of it EVERY TIME. If you cant figure out your server stability issues, you should cancel the open beta and start it when your game can support. i KNOW you have enough server room for all the players that want to play in the open beta, SO START UTILIZING THE SERVER SPACE. get the game installed on all your other servers across the country and world and LET THE PLAYERS PLAY THE GAME. None of the streamers i have watched are having ANY problems with connections, that means that you are dedicating THEIR connection to the game over all other players connections. This results in false perceptions about server stability and the state of the game as it is. There is no reason why you cant make it so ALL players can play without getting disconnected every 5-10 mins and having to wait in a que for over an hour to relog in just to be disconnected again. STOP IGNORING THE PLAYERS

You cant test a game you cant play. If this is any indication of whats to come with Diablo IV im going to get my money back, this is beyond unacceptable.

Yes I do realize that, feeble-minded Grimold of the obivous pointmaking.

You do realize the same problems happen with every release, right? Overwatch 2 release day cycle-kicked people to the back of a 30,000+ person queue constantly with ~30min waits to play for 5 minute increments. I like how you make general points that add up to absolutely nothing, except to prove my point that even with an unlimited budget Blizzard continues to be ill-prepared to meet the superficial hype they create on the downward slope of lackluster re-releases of old games.

People simping to Blizzard prolly thinks they will get better drops this way… rofl

1 Like

After testing the queue timer for 8 hours and the game itself for 8 minutes I eventually gave up and uninstalled.

Utter sh1tshow.

1 Like

The second time it’s happened in about 45 minutes, I’m not even out of the first mission dungeon. I’ll forever be fighting this boss.
Edit, maybe 4th time is a charm…

Looks like someone doesn’t understand what a “Beta” is.

But anyway… got the error code just now while trying to fight the kid’s mother. Almost had her too :frowning:

The game tells me I’m queued but not for how long. I hope I don’t have cobwebs when it starts. The blizzard teaches us a very important thing, how to stand in line. However between crashes, bugs and endless queues for now this game is great to get paid.