There is going to be a VoH PTR

Yea I had that same thought. But maybe they’ll open it all to try get those holdouts to buy it.

1 Like

Would probably be a huge mistake if the PTR doesn’t have the new coop and solo dungeons, as well as the group finder. Would think those need to be tested.

Group finder for sure, but we also know of a paragon rework (or just slight changes who knows they weren’t specific), as well as the number crunch. The co-op dungeon I think is exclusive to the expansion isn’t it?

I mean, it says VoH PTR so wouldn’t that be expansion stuff?

Hmm, will they make us farm for the manuals and aspects again?

to be certain we will find out more info regarding what the ptr will have on the 29th. my guess the ptr will only be available to those who pre-ordered the expansion and it will be fully open like you suggest.

1 Like

I think we may have read the wrong tweet.

but this is a livestream to also talk about our next PTR for Patch 2.0!

I don’t see a mention of it being a VoH PTR. Now Patch 2.0 will include the expansion, but it’ll also include base game changes. That’s my thought on it anyway.

Edit: Apparently I was right.

My experience with Blizzard PTR and beta is that they’re more like advertisements than to correct issues and feedback, but yeah, I guess we’ll see.

2.0 = VoH

…and there’s our confirmation. Guess it isn’t VoH lol

1 Like

To clarify, there will be a PTR for Season 6, this will not be for VoH content, but rather permanent features coming to the base game.

10 Likes

thank you for the clarification. little sad face, but i can deal :sob:

3 Likes

Whatever it is some on the forum will rage and vent like they ALWAYS do.

Would it be possible to let the official forum know things ahead of time, not everyone uses X.

2 Likes

I’m guessing there’s still no love for console? I don’t own a phone and computer.

I’m guessing technically xbox could get a PTR, since Microsoft owns Blizzard… but it really comes down to the fact that the consoles (xbox/playstation) are closed systems and therefore they require a certification process, that takes about 2 weeks (and you have to pay for that process too) and that process is to make sure that whatever software isn’t going to break anything “under the hood” that could lead to more problems down the line.

1 Like

Are there any plans to address all the lag/stuttering going on?

well, at least I will get to see if Barb is still dead or not

They said its season 6 testing only not VoH

The last PTR didn’t fix many of the issues on consoles. All I saw were nerfs here and there, some bug fixes that ended up causing more bugs, and content creators showcasing the best broken builds coming to the next season.

After the last PTR i have to say the PTR’s are a huge mistake. The only thing that results from the PTR are huge nerfs to all things that are fun because these streamer clowns show strong builds just because they invest 20 hours a day in Diablo 4.

A week of fun and then a season of frustration.

They need to test for 2 weeks and get S6 started off the right way with much less bugs than we currently have.

Can’t wait to test

20 chars