The White Knighting has to stop

I’m pretty sure you had the game uninstalled for 2 weeks already, and u were not gonna install again =o So , not sure whats your point , From a non-player

Yeah, I love that new Recognition program here :smiley:

Singularity is a funny guy, I don’t take any of his posts seriously aside from entertainment purposes.

White Knight black face red hands and yellow death this all has to stop lay of pigments and express one self mor succinct

Too transparent of a troll for me. Lack of finesse, but he does get people riled up lol so I will fuel the fire.

Who ever said I wasn’t gonna install again? After the last Campfire, I’m very happy with their attitude towards the community and I’m back on board. The fixes aren’t in yet but they are coming.

Let me offer you a deal Oback

I’ll stop White Knighting, When you stop Trash Talking

Sounds like a fair offer? :smiley:

You trashing on an extra 2 second loading time… Just look at yourself And Tell me, That this is not pure trash complaining about something so freaking meaningless, like those 2 extra loading seconds, Are gonna worsen your whole life by 200%

3 Likes

Welcome Back Philippos then ! :smiley:

Cant wait, to watch you post crap, with the next update :slight_smile:

If you must put crap on the windows to get them to clean the windows, then put crap on the windows. Touche?

Sometimes it’s not the change itself, but the philosophy behind it. Why do you think all these changes make the endgame take longer and longer to reach? It’s a way of keeping players playing while putting in minimal effort to changes.

1 Like

i just enjoy my shako which most of the angry boys wont see anyway.

btw, nice replies @exxy , i had quite a few laughs :smiley:

This guy. Still pretending he has a Shako. Lol.

Oh yeah Boom Shako Shako

Again , Adding impediments from Blizzard is just a Natural Counter-Defense method

To the people that are completely overushing / Metaing the crap out of everything =o

Its not the most clean way to do it, but its one way like another =)

Basically , Blizzard set the speed limit at 70MP/H , and there’s people rushing at 100MP/H

You can see those changes as tickets, or ways, to try to prevent you from speeding -=)

Its as simple as that, if u want to understand the pure philosophy that annoys you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

you dont have one? im sorry buddy.

White knights really just suck all around, same as people who complain about non-issues.

If both would keep their opinions to themselves we might actually get somewhere.

This game has ALOT of issues, thats just fact.

2 classes are basically unplayable
The vulnerability nerf really did nothing, vulnerability is still the best stat.
There is a sorc heart that buffs resistance, when resistance isn’t even working.

They slowed down the game as a whole so people wouldn’t see there really isn’t a endgame. Thats evident from changes like the portal timer which only effect is to slow you down, theres no other reason to add it
etc.

The camp fire literally acknowledges this. White knights are the opposite of the refunders. Just as embarrassing.

Again, Do you realize, People are not white knights, because you call them white knights :slight_smile:

I think My blue face, determines the type of knight that i am!

And that would make me a Blue Knight :smiley:

1 Like

Both sides need to calm down. Remember your opinion is just your opinion and whether someone else likes a feature or not isn’t something you can control.

People can defend what they like as much as others can criticise……get down from your high horse buddy.

1 Like

The term white knight implies they are fighting on the good side, and they are. Blizzard provides where as the people complaining are just criticizing without bringing anything valuable on the table

1 Like

to be fair… you did say that you had white shiny armor on so I wouldn’t blame anybody at this point

1 Like