The lag for me makes this game unplayable

i keep coming back to play everyday but still the same rubberbanding and high latency. i have done everything on my end and i have no problems with any online game. i know servers are crowded but is anything being done?

I read in the forums is that the way blizzards servers work now is that it just randomly drops you in any server even if said server is far from you (for some odd design choice blizzard has removed the ability of the user to pick your desired server so now we’re at the mercy of the machine). I’ve also noticed each time you enter and exit a portal/entrance to a dungeon instance i get the feeling that you get thrown from different servers.

Where you from btw? PH here has terribly latency during the evenings (300~1500) practically unplayable at least for me it does, a friend of mine seems to have no issues with latency.

Please visit this post and try to perform these tests on your system or network:

This will help us to find out what is causing your problem!

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.