Stuck on Queued

Same. Really wish I could play more. I wanted to try out all characters but it looks like I’ll be lucky to finish one. It doesn’t even give me a queue timer anymore. As soon as I launch the game it just goes to queued. Everything was smooth for me today. (Besides the crash at level 4.)

Some say it helps to create a new battle net account. I will try that…

Been up since 5.30am and its 8.15 now not played a second of it manage to get to character screen and now ive just got queued with no countdown something surely must work

Let us know if that works please :melting_face:

I was kicked fro. The game and it still shows my buddy that im in his party i waited 2hr 38 min aftere the timer went off never got in budy logs out to see if it would fix it he logs in he gets in in 30 seconds im still queued i switch account to a frends accont i get right in 45 sec i go back to my account wait another 30 mins why am i paying this much money for a beta ill never get to see first it was over watch with bad ques and now this

The new account works but now my Xbox account is linked to another battle net account.

Edit: I was able to connect the other account again and I could do it all over again. So just use a ne Battle net Account for the beta and reconnect the original one afterwards again.
The solution kinda sucks but it works, so at least I can play the game.
Probably won’t get the titles and so on…

I was able to disconnect my xbox account from battle net and reconected it in game. My lvl 18 character got deleted but atleast i can play

Thank you for that idea. I also disconnected the link between battle net account and XBox account and reconnected it in the game, but I am still stuck in queue. Unfortunately it does not seem to work for everyone. Can anyone else try that?

This login things suck.

I was able to login in 17:00 CET.
40 minutes of play, then I was kicked out.
Since then I am unable to get past the untimed queue (timed one ended). Last time i was sitting on it for 7 hours. No luck.

Tried many things, nothing works - it looks like there is still somewhere information, that I am logged on, this is stuck, hence I can only play something else.
Honestly, I feel scammed, since this way I will not be able to get the cosmetics, that conviced me I will give Blizzard chance and preordered. I will never do this mistake with Blizzard again, it fell to the blacklist to other lying game companies, which scammed with something they couldn’t deliver.

A I think the rule to give preorder things to ppl playing this alpha only is part of the scam.

1 Like

It won’t help to wait, console players are mostly bugged and considered logged in.
It’s a session cache issue or something similar that’s bugged, they won’t fix it as it would require bringing all the servers down and applying a patch or just rebooting it all.

But PC streamers would be upset so they won’t do it.
Or else they would have done it 16 hours ago.

I suspect when the servers restart it should work

Im also stuck on queued! Had it on duting sleep for about 8 hours, still cannot get in

I would like to try that but battle.net states that after the disconnect I have to wait 365 days to reconnect another xbox live account. So I am somewhat discouraged to try that.
Total wait time on the untimed queu is about 6 hours for me :confused:

If you created a character on your account you won’t be able to get back in currently. Known issue. You can only create a new Xbox account, link it to battle net, and then you can play on that account until you log out. Then that account becomes locked up and you must start the cycle over again. Note, not sure how rewards link and all that but I would assume this is going to be screwed up as well. Also note that battle.NDT says the new account will be linked for a year so enjoy that new issue it brings as well.

I was easily able to reconnect to my old account again

same here, this is a bug .

Just tried to disconnect and reconnect my blizzard account and still stuck on queued :slightly_frowning_face:

It happens to me the same as to all of you, is there still no solution? It’s a bit of a shame that we pre-purchase the game for this to happen …

Same here, no lines this am and i can’t play still…they haven’t addressed it as a known issue so we won’t be playing this beta, glad i took off for it(have to work for the open beta). Wanted a pupper on my back, now they can keep it. I’ll pet my real dog, grab my ultimate refund and read how diablo is next winter. Goodluck all

3 Likes

literally playing on another xbox account because my main account won’t get past the “queued” screen…so basically its a spinning wheel of death yay can’t even enjoy on my actual account that I preordered on…

1 Like