Stuck on Queued

My queue finished with the > 1 minute phase and went to queued my friend was brought in about 30 seconds later im just staring at queued… have been for around 7 minutes do I restart or just wait?

10 Likes

did you restart? did it help? been stuck on queued for 30 min now

yes stuck on queued again

1 Like

So according to the splash page it does say it could go beyond the timer and that the timer isn’t actually accurate. So keep that in mind.

I waited more than like 40 minutes, and my buddy got in in like 40 seconds

2 Likes

Logged in right at launch. Got to level 5 and crashed. Started que → timer counted down → went to Que status for 2.5 hours.

2 Likes

Queue told me 98 mins. Only waited an hour to get in then it told me network was disconnected which is a lie cause I was attempting to livestream and was told by my Xbox that you can’t livestream this game and was kicked.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me but I only got to level 3 before my game crashed. It sent me to a character select screen, except my character wasn’t there and the only option it gave me was to logout so I did, which meant I had to rejoin the queue, then the timer counted down and I’ve been on a screen with a red rotating circle that has QUEUED… without a timer and I’ve been like this for over 2.5 hours now.

Did you ever get back in DeltaClover?

2 Likes

waited an hour, closed out and restarted game, waited another hour, still havent gotten back in

1 Like

only made it to the first town, lvl 2, sounds like at least some people got to experience some of the game

1 Like

I’ve been stuck on the “Queued” Screen for 4 hours now. “Breaking news” says not to leave que but this is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Same exact situation here for me. Still waiting hours later.

2 Likes

I have been in Q for almost 5 hours now… I got in on launch played to lvl 4 and got booted been in Q ever since… any recommendations?

2 Likes

Idk Venomtman122 I finally left the queue… page rejoined and got an 88 minute queue that when it finally got to zero gave me an error code and now I’ve got 14 minutes left out of a 48 minute queue. Based on what I’ve seen out of streamers I’d leave your 5 hour queue and relaunch but that’s just me and goes against what Blizzard has said to do. Good luck.

1 Like

Pay a premium and still can’t get on waiting hours and then when you get in it kicks you this absolutely frustrating. what is going to be done for people who paid the premium to get early access only not be able to play. People have jobs and other obligations that they said aside and cannot wait 2 to 3 hours just to get kicked again and again. I purchased the game through Xbox. I would like something done immediately.

8 Likes

I am having the same issue. First time I queued I waited over 30 minutes after my 30 minute queue time. My friend got in about a minute after hitting queued status after their queue time. I have tried 3 times to get in and same thing each time. This time it is going on 40 minutes at queued status after my my 60 minute queue time. Still unable to play.

No, had to step away. Going to try again later after we see another update on the ques.

I still can’t get in lmfao

Good luck I’m on my second 3 hour+ queued… screen after a login failure.

I have the same problem I was hoping they would delete my character that crashed and presumably is corrupted but I don’t know if they would do it.