Stu stu stuuuuutterrrrrinnnggg

Please can we get some info or acknowledgement that this is being worked on? still cant play without constant stuttering. My PC over meets the requirements :confused:

2 Likes

SAME~ I was so looking forward to playing this game, and its impossible. Freezes, so much stuttering WHEN it actually works, and the whole lot just errors and shuts down. Totally unplayable, i wish i hadnt bothered.

Same issue. I was dealing with freezes the second day, got that all figured out mostly and now network disconnects when I portal to kyovashad, with stuttering after playing for a bit. I am strongly thinking about a refund so I can use the money elsewhere. I know a lot of people have 150$ to throw away on something that barely works at best, I know I sure as hell do not.

Having the same issue ~120 fps but stuttering and cannot find out whats the problem.
I dont think its related to my setup
Asus RTX2060 Dual
i5-8600k @ 4.4
32GB DDR4
installed on an nvme
so now i wonder whats causing the issue

Same here on ps4 and I know it’s not internet issues! Very laggy and I keep jumping all over the board! Annoyed is an understatement

1 Like

Do you guys mean, Lag ?? and Rubber Banding ?? if so, thats happening to me a lot too… and my PC and Internet connection are WAY overkill…

Still waiting for a reaponse to this ongoing issue. EA is almost over!

1 Like

I am stuttering all over the place right now. My pc can handle cod at 240 frames at 4k but this game on low has me all messed up.
Time frame please

1 Like

Absolutely seeing the same rubberbanding and boots yall are seeing

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.