Start game pending

I was kicked out of the game and them went to re login and the queue finished and it changed to start game pending and then I waited 20 minutes and it would not let me in the game. I have done this upward of 20 times canceling the queue, restarting the game, etc

Thank God I paid $100 for the privilege of not playing a game early. Lmao how sad

3 Likes

Same issue here! Start game pending over and over… I’ve disabled my firewalls and anti virus. No help.

1 Like

Everything was fine up until recently. Tried to go in a cellar and wouldn’t stop loading. Now I can’t get back in either. Lovely

1 Like

same problem, is there anything we can do about it?

Sacrifice your first born to Diablo!

Same issue, Quered for Game Start Game Pending…

wait until Tuesday :rofl:

1 Like

Same here. Was in the middle of a dungeon and got disconnected. Can’t get back in now.

Man this “not being able to play crap” is forcing Lurkers to come out of hiding. Can’t blame you all.

I was actually enjoying the game taking my time killing everything looking at everything only level 30 with the little time I got to play with work and all. Game crashed then I got account locked waited waited then reset game got a 45 min que… finally got to “start game pending” and here we are 30 min later lol. hopefully il be able to get back in with everyone else here!

1 Like

Played non stop from (early) release without issue. took a 30 min break now can’t get in.

1 Like

Anyone who has waited out this “queed for game-start game pending” and just let it sit and gotten in ? how long

I wasn’t sitting long…I even kept cancelling and trying again. It let me in…I tried go in a cellar again and now its stuck on the loading screen…again. So I guess it was just alittle tease.

Im still not in and I don’t want to cancel and risk waiting longer lol

I went back to the same cellar and got this same bug, could be the same place. I have friends loading in/out of other places it’s not happening to though

Finally logged in!!!

You just waited it out ?

Ok so someone suggested using PaladinVPN from the microsoft store. It’s 100% free. I downloaded it and choose USA los angelos. Worked for me…logged me right in.

1 Like

Oh it just changed to Queued for game - 5 min left after 30 plus mins at the other screen

ya it loaded me at a waypoint. Pretty long wait lol