Sometimes, reading this forum is like having a stroke

haha true, replied to that already.

must admit i didnt read that one… had it said let us have body sliders or something like that it would have been better…

wasent able to find that one… and personally i dont really like conditional dmg modfiers… mostly since some classes has a easyer time applying conditions then others…

Each class has different conditions that they are good at. Fortify kinda sucks on a Necro, but it’s great on a Barb. Barb may benefit a lot from close ranged (melee), but the Sorc benefits from distant enemies.

There are a lot of different damage modifiers in the game, whether it’s based on status effects or skill category or health, etcetera, etcetera.

By contrast, these sorts of modifiers in D3 were pretty dull and you didn’t really build different classes any differently. You loaded up on Crit and stacked your element, except elemental damage was really just flavor and you almost always just picked that flavor based on the rune that did the most damage. Weapons had element types, and outside of a small number of niche cases, there was no reason to even care what that element was.

Delete the bookmark, and dont come back.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

My favorite complaint sonfar was about the text font. Lol. I guess the only option he would accept is "hell"vetica… hah…

Anything can be discussed. What really irks me is all the people complaining about the 4 or 5 dungeon objectives sayijg we want more. But none of the ones who ever say that offer any new ideas of what they could do. Lol…

And sometimes, having a stroke is like reading this forum.

1 Like