Sodden growths quest bug

Unable to complete sodden growth quest. I have checked all locations multiple times but only 4/5 growths register on m quest log. I have logged out and back it and it doesn’t spawn. I have searched and didn’t find any other reports.

1 Like

I was having this problem, then I found another reference guide that had the growth I was missing in a different spot. The one I was missing was to the north of the house with two entrances, there’s a small protrusion facing south.

1 Like

Same deal for me. only 4/5. I used this guide. I think there’s a bug since i followed guides after some time checking all locations multiple times.

Thanks a lot, yes the guides online are either wrong or they can spawn at multiple spots.

I had the same problem, but was able to fix it. Hopefully this will work for everyone else.

What I did was reset the quest. Then start it. However, I noticed there was sodden growth in a spot not marked on the maps I was looking at. I did not click on it. Instead I went to where the the map said there were sodden growths. I clicked on four of them, then went back to where the I found the non-map one and it was still there so I was able to click on it and get all five.

OK, here is where I found this unmapped growth. At the northernmost area of the quest there is a stair. South of that in the left part of a dead end there is a mapped growth. If you go east from that growth there is a little dip in the map to the south. That is where I found it. I hope this works for everyone else, but I believe this one needs to be clicked on last.

Good luck.