Shopkeepers need to lower their prices or risk going bankrupt!

Has anyone bought anything from shop keepers? Some of them are wanting 150k$ and I’ve got at most 70k$! Wtf!

Pretty soon, they’ll want USD$ instead of gold! Lol

3 Likes

LOL I have no idea how they are even in business as is since the entire story and world act like there is only 1 Hero in it.

Are all the towns people rich?

Hahahahaha, wait till you see the items that are 500,000+

1 Like

Well, even in the towns where they’re starving they can afford to buy all your unwanted stuff. It means that food, is far more expensive than swords.

If you have never watched Viva La Dirt League on YouTube check them out.

They did a skit about selling all your stuff to poor merchants in video games.

They do a whole series called Epic NPC man about MMO logic, They also do Souls, PUBG and others.

it pretty funny when the merchant is begging the adventurer to buy one fruit for 1 copper to save the life of his children, then the adventurer sells them 100K+ gold worth of stuff.

1 Like

I’m a fan! But seriously, Blizzard needs to lower the prices of armour especially at these low levels where you’re more likely to use a vendor.

1 Like

Their just matching the overpricing in the Cash Shop.

Yeah I saw that one. They do some great skits.

1 Like

The only time ive bought anything is after i created a new character to try a class out since gold is shared across all your characters.

But honestly, i just save up murmurs and try my luck with the odd seller. Actually have been having excellent luck with legendaries. Not like d3 where you could blow throw 1200 bloodshards and not get a single one.

Prices are tied to character level. The saddle from the stable master in Kyovashad wanted 5million gold from my main, but on a brand new alt it was 150k.

Buying from vendors seems to be intended for alts. Not sure how I feel about that, but it looks to be the case.

Prices are still high, but I found the issue for me personally was that I wasn’t selling my items. Instead I had been using them for crafting materials.

Go kill some stuff and get better gear drops. Shops in towns are basically useless items anyway. None of what they carry in the early game will boost your character in a way that will make the game easier.