Server problems already in Beta!?!

If the stress test is going this bad right now how much better is it going to be 2 months from now?

Again, its intentional, in HOPES and in preparation so that it wont be a sht show on release. (We all know it will)

Your claim it you prove it. Also the link about open beta talks about que time, nothing about error code 316719 or code 315306. Those are issues about their servers. You keep posting as if itā€™s the answer to the codes.

Im not claiming anything, im stating a fact that anyone is capable of finding with 10 seconds of effortā€¦ i know i know, youve clearly demonstrated thats too much, but again im not your secratary or mom, idgaf about you lil guy. Your anger is whats amusing me.

Those codes are being driven because they areā€¦ how do i put this in words you understandā€¦

They are putting too many things into the server than what fits, on purposeā€¦ so people get kicked.

Oooh maybe this, im sure youre chunky.

You can fit 4 hotdogs in your mouthā€¦ you cant fit a 5th but you try and try, until it pops in that big ole d depository youve got, but oh nooo one has to pop out. You cry.

The tears you are crying, are like those error codes.

Big instead of arguing on the forums maybe look for solutions to your problems? You know, troubleshooting?

You did, you claimed that Google owns Diablo 4 servers. Then I asked you to prove it. If itā€™s a fact then you should be more than capable to give me a link to back up what you claim to be a fact. If itā€™s so easy, the prove it in 10 seconds. The more you keep evading and proving what you claim to be a fact the more you look like youā€™re just full of BS.

Again not claiming. Stating facts.

Big difference.

Blizz leases sever space from google. Do i have to repeat myself 10 times for it to click?

and all the troubleshooting solutions you gave isnā€™t my problem and you clearly donā€™t understand what a server is. Nor about the codes that I gave you. IF itā€™s an issue with the server then itā€™s the server.

The ā€œitā€™s not my problem itā€™s the companies issue!ā€ Is a story as old as time in the support world.

Then show me the link and prove it.

Nope.

Not your secratary.

Itā€™s worse this week. Granted there are more players. You know when there will be even more players? Release day.

Then you canā€™t prove it. Youā€™re just full of BS.

I dont need to, its a fact, and you look dumb debating it, so thats fun.

This isnt science where i have a theory and need to prove it munchkin.

Yup 10 seconds. Theyve been partnered and leased since 2020

and I told you that all those troubleshoot solutions that you gave me isnā€™t my issue. IF the troubleshooting solutions isnā€™t my problem then itā€™s the other end. Itā€™s pretty straight forward and logical conclusion. So much for your ā€œTroubleshootā€ is the be all answer to everything.