Server problems already in Beta!?!

Man you deleted that quick

One more time, actually read it instead of non stop crying

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/expectations-for-the-diablo-iv-open-beta-march-24-26/6276

Anything done before Beta is also being proactive. I was able to play open beta couple days ago. Are you like the Dory of Simps? Just keep on Simping. The reason I deleted it was it was meant to be a reply to to you and I posted to the entire discussion.

Lol thats what you have, because youre faced with facts, and have nothing of value or substance to add.

Gotcha. Keep kicking and screaming kiddo. You look like a fool.

“You explained with logic and sources, my prepubescent mind understands nothing other than Im not getting what I want, so I will attempt to insult, continue to throw a fit and make no sense whatsoever”

I agree it’s a user issue, the issues are that the users don’t know how to troubleshoot issues.

1 Like

Ok, go trouble shoot code 316719 or code 315306. Code 315306 is a validation server issue. Please tell us in this entire post how do you troubleshoot Blizzard servers on their end? 316719 is a disconnection error. Tell us how you troubleshoot that which is a server issue.

Easily.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/expectations-for-the-diablo-iv-open-beta-march-24-26/6276

What I would do, is check the stability of my network for one, two update my drivers, three make sure no other applications are running, and four I’m in game right now sitting in town for the last six hours posting on the forums with zero issues on my end. I’d also check if my pc runs the specifics with regards to the game itself. And then I’d come to the forums after.

“You explained with logic and sources, my prepubescent mind understands nothing other than Im not getting what I want, so I will attempt to insult, continue to throw a fit and make no sense whatsoever” Lol, says the guy who threw the the first insult and tries to and keeps trying to insinuate that I’m a child at a post 2hrs ago.

I dont have to insinuate anything when youre clearly throwing a tantrum like a todler.

At this point, if youre any older than 14, its really, really sad.

You do know what a server is right? The codes that I gave you are server issues not graphics. I can play other online games with no issues with other applications running and I always update my drivers as soon as the update comes out. Got anything else to add that doesn’t solve a SERVER that BLIZZARD OWNS?

Strange considering I’m in the game and haven’t been disconnected for the last couple of hours I’ve been in the game.

It took under 24 hours. Was in playing the next morning just fine, no queue or crashes.

Sounds to me like your full of BS and just trying to gaslight. If you’re so busy playing, then for what reason are you doing here talking on this post? Sounds like to me your also waiting in que. I guess you think waiting in que is sitting in game and technically you’re correct.

Oooh strike again lil man. Google owns them.

If I’m a child as you claim me to be, what does that say about you arguing with said “child”. Sounds to me you’re also a child if you’re stooping to my level is I am such a thing.

Oh no, see this is funny to me, blatant stupidity and ignorance makes me laugh, and youre center stage dancing for me, kiling time while queued up.

Dance clown, dance.

I just want to know if thats all centered in youth, or just someone who has failed society as a whole already.

You have to realise that this a server stress test as well. The other issue is since the servers are only open for a few days there is going to be far more people playing in a short period than there will be when the game comes out and the first week of release passes. Player counts will normalise and all those extra setup servers will either go to waste or have been setup at a huge cost and see barely any use. There is no real point them setting up large amounts of servers for such a short period.

A lot of us players have had plenty of chance to play and reach 25 etc and its just unfortunate for a few players such as yourself who might not be able to enjoy it. Thats just how the world works sometimes.

TLDR; Its a beta stress test with a large influx of people over 4 days. Go outside and wait for release its not the end of life.

1 Like

Oh man, dont try… hes on one and ive tried for a good long while, hes in full todler on the ground kicking and screaming mode.

1 Like

If I am what you claim to be, then for what reason are you still here, still simping for Blizzard? What does that say about you arguing with said “child”? You didn’t refute it, just ignored it. Your projections is hilarious. To see you keep on projecting is entertaining for my que time.

Remember the first couple months of D2R and every D3 launch day? They “fixed” those problems by just letting enough people rage quit that the servers were eventually able to handle the traffic. That’s who we’re dealing with.

Now some white knight will tell me that it’s not the servers, but my 4090 that can’t handle the game. Then another white knight will tell me “why you have a 4090 to play D4 lol?”

I’ve been in this same loop for a long time…