Server problems already in Beta!?!

First Blizzard game, eh?

1 Like

It’s already been a few days since open Beta started and it’s already past closed Beta. If they were “proactive” as you say, then they should have already expected this issue and had this solved before hand. They’re being reactive. Proactive means: (of a person, policy, or action) creating or controlling a situation by causing something to happen rather than responding to it after it has happened. Seems to me like they’re not. If they were “proactive” they would have their servers ready to easily handle such as a stress test with little to no issues. Yet here we are with massive que times and many other server issues. Hell, I even at one time had the error code 315306 which is a validation error code. For what reason should that ever come up as an issue for a company like Blizzard?

Guys, try using game vpns like lagofast to change server to asia, less blizzard fans

yeah well… EA doesnt attract 40 million players to their games, probably not even to close to 15 or 20 million with all games combined… early access last weekend got over 20 million players logging in… this is OPEN beta for all for free… and 40 million for Diablo 4 is probably a low ball estimate… like another said, this is probably a stress test to see how the code handles 10’s of millions of players on their servers… i have faith that they will get the 316719 error code fixed be tomorrow night, other than that the game ran great on early access open beta

What are you smoking? This beta set, the one where all the server tests were planned has been live for 10 1/2 hours.

Hey, numbnuts, anything done before release is proactive. This isnt a free play weekend. Its a beta TEST weekend. The entire purpose, again, for this is to prevent whats happening right now, from happening on release. There was no other time with this network load they could have done it… sooooo thats what theyre doing now.

You have to be a child.

My dog would literally have grasped these concepts by now, Im really not kidding.

You are less intelligent than a 6 year old dog.

Man you deleted that quick

One more time, actually read it instead of non stop crying

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/expectations-for-the-diablo-iv-open-beta-march-24-26/6276

Anything done before Beta is also being proactive. I was able to play open beta couple days ago. Are you like the Dory of Simps? Just keep on Simping. The reason I deleted it was it was meant to be a reply to to you and I posted to the entire discussion.

Lol thats what you have, because youre faced with facts, and have nothing of value or substance to add.

Gotcha. Keep kicking and screaming kiddo. You look like a fool.

“You explained with logic and sources, my prepubescent mind understands nothing other than Im not getting what I want, so I will attempt to insult, continue to throw a fit and make no sense whatsoever”

I agree it’s a user issue, the issues are that the users don’t know how to troubleshoot issues.

1 Like

Ok, go trouble shoot code 316719 or code 315306. Code 315306 is a validation server issue. Please tell us in this entire post how do you troubleshoot Blizzard servers on their end? 316719 is a disconnection error. Tell us how you troubleshoot that which is a server issue.

Easily.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/expectations-for-the-diablo-iv-open-beta-march-24-26/6276

What I would do, is check the stability of my network for one, two update my drivers, three make sure no other applications are running, and four I’m in game right now sitting in town for the last six hours posting on the forums with zero issues on my end. I’d also check if my pc runs the specifics with regards to the game itself. And then I’d come to the forums after.

“You explained with logic and sources, my prepubescent mind understands nothing other than Im not getting what I want, so I will attempt to insult, continue to throw a fit and make no sense whatsoever” Lol, says the guy who threw the the first insult and tries to and keeps trying to insinuate that I’m a child at a post 2hrs ago.

I dont have to insinuate anything when youre clearly throwing a tantrum like a todler.

At this point, if youre any older than 14, its really, really sad.

You do know what a server is right? The codes that I gave you are server issues not graphics. I can play other online games with no issues with other applications running and I always update my drivers as soon as the update comes out. Got anything else to add that doesn’t solve a SERVER that BLIZZARD OWNS?

Strange considering I’m in the game and haven’t been disconnected for the last couple of hours I’ve been in the game.

It took under 24 hours. Was in playing the next morning just fine, no queue or crashes.

Sounds to me like your full of BS and just trying to gaslight. If you’re so busy playing, then for what reason are you doing here talking on this post? Sounds like to me your also waiting in que. I guess you think waiting in que is sitting in game and technically you’re correct.

Oooh strike again lil man. Google owns them.

If I’m a child as you claim me to be, what does that say about you arguing with said “child”. Sounds to me you’re also a child if you’re stooping to my level is I am such a thing.