Server problems already in Beta!?!

Blizzard, is this how your servers are going to be when you launch? Your servers are already looking pretty unreliable and it is just the Beta. Did you underestimate how many people are going to play during Beta? IF this is how it’s going to be might I suggest you really put more effort into your servers and have more of them especially at launch. It’s better to have too many than too few servers. It’s really hard to play and even evaluate your game in Beta if players can’t stay on your servers to play it. You can always adjust how many servers once you get a steady data of player time, numbers and all that.

2 Likes

I’m in game right now and have little to no server issues.

It’s a beta, it’s part of the point.

4 Likes

lucky you. how have you got time to look at the forums if you’re in game playing?!?

2 Likes

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrr its a stress test. ignore that this happened last week and took a full 2 days to get it under control.

Just wait till launch day. Can it be worse than diablo 3?

1 Like

:nerd_face:

2 Likes

By minimizing the game? My god dude.

what will be the excuse on launch day? they weren’t prepared for it?

Wow awsome great insight ur lack of a problem isnt evidence of no problem there is one many are experiening it

1 Like

Just wait, it will kick you out after about 10-15 minutes.
It just happened to me and now I have to wait in que again, this time for about 50 minutes after I waited for 35 minutes in que.

1 Like

This was an open beta for something bro… to stress test the servers… lag, long queues and connection issues is normal on this king of betas… also theres a fricking ton of players playing right now, last week over 1kk players reached lvl 20, so imagine now that is open beta for everyone…
Edit: Also today i played since launch till 1 hour ago without disconnects… so it isn’t all issues…

It means the servers are up and running.

I’ve been connected for the last five hours.

If you read the forum posts from Bliz they stated this was going to happen as this is a STRESS test beta. Tomorrow will be better once they get the server balancing down.

This is a FREE to play Beta with the intent of cramming as many people as possible onto the servers to balance them. It wasn’t a problem earlier today as not as many people were on. You are in prime time now and are going to see this until server balancing happens. Yeah it is frustrating as all get out, but this is beta and this is the intent.

It is not for you to evaluate the game for free although that is a nice side bennie. Be patient. Yes I am on my 7th DC sitting in 40 min q’s too.

2 Likes

BF 2042 (as trash as it was) I was able to
play non stop with zero server issues for its beta weekend.

It’s the first day
It smooths out like it did last weekend as the days go by.

Let’s be real it’s a skill issue.

congrats Captain Obvious. Did I not make it clear enough for you that I already knew that with the title and my first post?

Great and there are 1000s who camt even get in so i mean you are right no problem

Sounds like those players lack basic troubleshooting skills.

Ie skill issue.

1 Like