Season Theme (Malphaus) shouldn't be grindy, it's so wrong

We’ve already need to grind mats to fight duriel for that bit of RNG to get some ubers we want, and now for the season, you want us to grind even more for that 2 unique stones? So many of my friends have given up, well i love to try, but since all my friends have given up, and it is so time consuming to do it solo, it is so negative and demoralizing.

Please Blizzard, don’t make us grind on a season theme !

2 Likes

They have no other way to keep people playing.

1 Like

Playing solo it takes an unacceptable amount of time for something that at least feels that it does nothing for my build and that doesn’t even carry over into eternal. I did a few runs but simply not worth it and that is in a game were “not worth it” is practically the family moto. Also basically making World Bosses irrelevant by no longer dropping 925’s was not a good move. I farm 100’s all the time, sure but World Bosses were just something to break that monotony. Also what’s up with the blues?

2 Likes

There’s probably no problem for people who put in a lot of time and do rotations for both Duriel and Malphas.

For those that play less or choose to play solo, there is a problem.
Currently this part of the game isn’t exactly “Play the game the way you like it”.

The patch coming 13th of february is a step in the right direction. The chance of Uber uniques dropping outside of Duriel will be increased.

Grinding for Duriel and Ubers i do understand, but grinding for that little rng for Season, on something we cannot bring back to eternal is … I don’t understand

1 Like

So like doing 127 Chilltara runs to get a gem to craft a staff to unlock an altar you can’t use in non-season?

This is a long standing idea of Blizzard to replace content with battling RNG. I don’t see them changing this anytime soon.

1 Like