Season of the Grind

Just want to point out that since you can’t target tuning / governing stones, you will have to run hundreds of Vaults and do hundreds of Arcane Tremors to fully upgrade them.

Bravo, Blizzard.

1 Like

today I learned what “arpgs” = dungeon crawler means

and then I posted this:

Dear Blizzard Technical Team, do you happen to be aware of the issues related to gold duplication and ticket duplication? This bug may be exploiting a problem with server synchronization.

I have the exact same problem, the legendary ones are very rare and we need hundred of them probably to max out the pet.

I enjoy the season, but I share the same feeling.

Currently 27 and doing the questline. Have a couple of Governing stones and Tuning.
Unlike Glyphs where you choose what to upgrade, here you basically have to level them all to max level, which is 10.
Im pretty sure that even when you only do the questline, you maybe even haven’t unlocked all powers before moving into T3, let alone level them.
Since at WT3 also starts glyph levelling, my feeling says we might run out of time to see the true power of the senechal before end of season.

A bit of control on what to upgrade and what not would be the best experience, then you got meaningful choices.
I play hardcore, if this is undoable, then people might skip it when they loose a character.