Season 3 feedback -New Vaults- traps and other things

I feel like the traps system wouldn’t be so bad, if the “extra” loot chest wasn’t tied to it. I’ve done a handful now. And every single time I’ve been random stunned, frozen, or had my character get hung up on an invisible wall that gets me hit by one of the traps.

Basically I’m saying ya’ll need to remove the “extra” chest component.

I also can’t understand why the game doesn’t have better loot balance. I have literally had zero upgrades for any of my items slots in almost 15-18 levels. Despite having looted over 100 items. That’s just really bad itemization imo. Doesn’t seem like that hard of a fix. Just make the loot better? Stop using some crap algorithm to auto-create loot.

I also have a beef with what seems like the classes and spec’s have major balance issues. Why can’t a fun spec work? Why does the “meta” build have to been the ONLY thing you have to use. Well. If you don’t use it, you’re handicapping yourself.

I don’t expect anyone to read this. Especially at Blizzard. I just needed to vent. I’m going to try my best to finish the battle pass. But it’s likely the last one I’m going to purchase.

1 Like

WE post at same time. I just did a nice workup of why it doesnt work. We agree on lots of it.

DEV Feedback: Why Traps dont work :mouse_trap: - PC General Discussion - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

I’ll take a look. :slight_smile: