[Main Thread] Screen flickering on Xbox Series S - June 2023

Anybody else experiencing the game flickering? Either whole screen or partial it makes the game unplayable. Rebooted, relaunched & even check the HDMI.

8 Likes

Iโ€™m having the same issue, itโ€™s only in Diablo 4 that itโ€™s happening too.

2 Likes

Yes, same problem, but only after i started the game after my first save.

1 Like

I am having the same issue on my Xbox Series S for Diablo 4. It was fine all of yesterday but today after logging off and leaving for a couple hours, I came back to the flickering. I have verified all of my setting on my Xbox are compatible with my monitor.

5 Likes

Having the same issue as you on the Xbox Series s, yesterday was great today is issues :confused:

3 Likes

Same here was fine yesterday now I get flickering textures all over the place on my series s

4 Likes

My game just started flickering after the most recent update. Hope this gets fixed soon.

4 Likes

Have it happening outside of towns now.

Link to clip.

3 Likes

Samere problem here, really annoying.

3 Likes

Same here, flickering issue started after todayโ€™s patch. Game is almost unplayable, I have headache after 10minutes of playing as textures are flickering all the time. All other games are okay.
Video: Diablo 4 - flickering textures Xbox S - YouTube
It is very frustrating so I hope Blizz will fix it soon.

5 Likes

This helped me resolve flickering issue: On your Xbox, please go to Settings - tv and display options - set the resolution to 1080 - under Advanced to the right click on video modes - uncheck Allow 4K and HDR10. Then restart your console and launch the game. Try it.

2 Likes

Posted my issue on a few posts now but thought I would try and bump as many of these as possible to get it attention.

This is on my Xbox X.

2 Likes

I also use Xbox Series S and play at 1440P resolution.
After the update on June 4th, the flickering got worse. Especially in villages.

4 Likes

I noticed a few flickers yesterday, but played for hours no issue. Played all day today, no issue.

Tonight, it flickers black like crazy. Worse in towns, rarely outside of town. This has all happened after the hotfix. I experienced no issues in any beta, or release until then

2 Likes

Itโ€™s been happening on my Series S for the last few days as well. Been running at 1080p the whole time.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I have same problem here, constant black flickering in the game, playing on xbox series s

1 Like

Same here. Happening outside of towns for me as well though.

1 Like

same here, and it started after the update.
at first only in towns. now it appears outside of towns as well.
playing on xbox serie S.
its very annoying :frowning:

2 Likes

XBOX Series S - same flickering issue.
XBOX Series X - no flickering.

We have seen crashes on both systems. Both of our xboxes have external fans for coolingโ€ฆ and the house stays very cool. Hopefully itโ€™s not a heating issue.

1 Like

Mine are opposite. Xbox X has the problem iv linked previously and my Xbox S only has a rear flickering. But crashing has happened a handful of times.

Going to link to Reddit where a guy is having the same issue as me. https://www.reddit.com/r/diablo4/comments/142q6o8/black_screen_bug/?sort=new

1 Like