Scoundrel’s Kiss / Rapid Fire is Broken since patch 1.4.1

Since that patch Rapid Fire while equipped with Scoundrel’s Kiss is broken, the arrows are not like it was before the patch shooting in a single line loop now they are spreading, also at close range not all are hitting the target or even not at all, PLS FIX ASAP!!

6 Likes

I was about to post about this. Targeting is awful: it literally goes on top of enemies heads without hitting them. As an aside, now trajectory is totally random, if you have one enemy in front of you, arrows go everywhere but on him. Damage is literally absent due to the total lack of magnetism. FIX ASAP YOU MADE A UNIQUE USELESS, AND IT STILL GOES OUTSIDE THE SCREEN, more than the patch was meant to fix.

2 Likes

ABSOLUTLEY BUSTED!!! Half the arrows either go past the point you are clicking or sweep to the left or right. Whatever “FIX” they intended to make fundamentally ruined the ability all together.

3 Likes

I understood they don’t even play their game after changing the code. Or if they do, they don’t give a f### of what they are delivering…

1 Like

Man… I thought I was I going crazy. This thing is soooo garbage now. Trying to run the pit and it’s just shooting over their heads, off to the side, etc.

I can’t even trust this thing to shoot DUMMIES now… smh.

Time to go find a new ring… :sob:

1 Like

Not only, I normally run tier 80 pits like a piece of cake, now I can’t run tier 50 I die instantly. Is like all the resistances have been nullified post patch, and I have Tyrael with all at 75.