Scattered Prisms - it's a joke ? :)

Are They serious ? Right now, scattered prism is the most extremely rare material in whole world

1 prism each World Boss ? :smiley:

I dont know, maybe i missed something but now, its really only drops from World Boss ? Or maybe somewhere else but i missed that ?

Gratz to Blizzard :smiley:

4 Likes
1 Like

It is now at the top of the uber uniques.

I disagree. Patience is the most extremely rare material in the world. The season is 3 days old. You get some of these from the honor chests too, from the iron wolves, at least I am pretty sure you do.

3 Likes

can confirm, you get them from their chests.

1 Like

no its not, time is.

which is why people are kinda pissed about this active waste of time farming a critical resource, they dont think blizzard respects their time.

You do realize people would not be pissed if they had patience, right? LOL

patience doesnt mean you have to tolerate things you dont like…thats a whole different thing

1 Like

I believe you can also get them from legion events that just aren’t 100% drop rate from there.

1 Like

If the thing you don’t like is the spawn rate of world bosses, then it is definitely not a whole different thing. They SHOULD be rare. No one needs every piece of gear with gem slots if they are still leveling up. Everyone is so overpowered already, that is just icing on the cake.

I am only putting slots on things that I feel I will be keeping for the long haul, but then, I am only level 85. If you are already level 100, and expect the game to be ready for you 3 days after launch, then I suggest you practice, wait for it…patience.

1 Like

i cant take that argument serious. gaming in general is a waste of time. with that logic, blizzard should hand us everything at day one.

would that respect everyones time?

I think this was an attempt to give items with inherent sockets more value…could be interesting for trading as well. Definitely get a sliver of dopamine when an upgrade drops and it has sockets already.

entertainment is never a waste of time, so i guess if you like it this way, and you are entertained, then its worthy of your time.

unfortunately many people are not enjoying this grind for such a critical material.

1 Like

that guy is level 100 and cant even afford to add sockets to his gear…i honestly dont know what else do you want, he is quite literally doing end game content now and still couldnt get sockets thats just stupid lol

4 Likes

IF WB is only source, I disagree with it.

Not a single mandatory material should be lock behind timegated content.

7 Likes

Every 3 hours you’ll maybe get one so you can have more power or hp. You are limited to 8 per day!

Honestly I think it’s a weird change but I guess they want to gate peoples progress and slow them down. Or they want world bosses to ‘feel’ more worth it by tacking this on as a drop item.

oh i personally agree that the socket thing feels a little off atm. i just consider the point of “respecting someones time” to be thrown arround in pretty much every loot discussion.

I pretty sure the lack of scattered prisms was overlooked and will be fixed during the next bug fix.

1 Like

How could you not know? I have said it multiple times. PATIENCE!

It has been 3 days. People expect to be done with their character in 3 days?

It’s not just a matter of time, it’s also a matter of timing. I rarely play more than one hour at a stretch, usually a few times per day, and being online when a WB spawns doesn’t seem to happen a lot for me.

3 Likes