Rollback please

Rolling the game back, or?

Its a little unfair considering the amount of dupes out in the open now

They would have announced this was coming immediately after the dupe so its not happening. Ppl have been playing for ages now. Imagine being the ppl that finally got tempest roar or such in last while. So mad. Too many of those ppl now.

Imagine all the people who have farmed for days while all the people using dupes have infinite duriel attempts with no time spent -.-

No rollback doesnt mean they are doing nothing. It means the problem isnt big enough from their view to do a rollback. It has to be game breaking catastrophic for them to do a rollback. I only remember a handful of these ever in any game. Its a last resort type of thing.

2 Likes

so yea, we can expect people moaning again…

i got banned for no reason!!! :smiley:

I don’t want to give my age away, but I’ve been online gaming for more years than I’d like to admit and I’ve only ever experienced two roll backs (clearly there have been more out there than that though). Like you said, they only ever happen in near catastrophic situations because of the impact on the player base. If Blizzard have any other way to address the issue, that will be their first choice. Rollbacks are a last resort

why does it matter. who cares if there are dups. there is no race there is no leader boards there is nothing so it literally matters none at all.

1 Like

Nty, who cares, uniques are BOP. The best thing they can do is ban the accounts and run a query on the impacted item and remove them from the game.

Nah, no moaning from me. Rip on the ban tho.
I hardly do trades unless I drop something the missus wants, or she’s dropped something I want stats wise.
Sooner they fix things, the sooner another bug in the code comes along to play havoc with us.

Ever heard of inflation…?

If you never trade and your friends never trade you would assume this doesnt affect you right?

WRONG!

Here is how it does affect you:

Everytime you try to goto a world boss after its started and hes already dead in 0.5 seconds from the 8 players with full ubers and you miss it.

Everytime you inspect one of these cheaters and then die a little inside because you suck and their gear has autographs bought from Chuck Norris. (chucky likes shinies)

1 Like

D4 has no economy. There is some off site stuff, but Blizzztard would never support it or take it into account in their decision making. I used to be mad there was no in game economy, I was a D3 RMAH/AH enjoyer and I think its cool to be able to make some $$$ while you play an a/RPG to compensate you for what can be an enormous timesink; but after seeing how badly everything else in the game is coded and executed Ive come around to see its for the best.

Shouldn’t of that got fixed when they did a ban wave over it a while back

Such a garbage game this has become… Where is Diablo? Why so many bugs and lag?

wait there are dupes in the game???

Yup… everyone who bought D4

Season 1 was ruined for me with the gold dupe. All my stuff became worthless. Season 2 is going to be ruined by dupes. A roll back would definitely make people think it’s pointless to engage in this behavior, but it also penalizes legit players. Also, it’s going to take a long time to do a roll back with millions of players.

Not sure why people are defending cheating whether is affects you or not. They let this go then they have to let everything else go, unless the people defending it have done it themselves hmmmmm.

Defending cheating =/= not being interested in losing hours of progress.

Make sure you ban or take action on people who spend gold for a Duriel carries and those carriers that used dupe mats to do so also. First season gold dupe. I get it, shame on people who abused it. Season 2 another dupe exploit??? nah shame on you BLIZZARD. Fix your game.

I hope not, been playing a while today would suck to lose it all.