Reveal is tomorrow! Are you excited? :D

Prepare your popcorn! :smiley:

6 Likes

Only slightly excited. Worried about Bliz new approach. Rule of cool is out and rule of uncool is now the approach once again. Bliz cant help but go back to the classics!

The Rule of :cool: turns to the Rule of uncool (NERFS) - PC General Discussion - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

2 Likes

Not really hyped or excited but definitely curious :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I already pre-ordered the expansion because none of the other games give me 1000+ hours of gameplay. The expansion is still a few months away. I am more excited about the new uniques in Season 5 than the new class at this point. However, this should be a good marketing strategy for them to showcase the new class. I do hope more people will play the expansion. I want to be the only Rogue in the raid with 11 other Spiritborns in October.

5 Likes

i’ll watch a recap or something but definitely gonna tune in for the PoE league announcement.

im really curious, 1 streamer i follow already said the Class is badass:) and might even be a mainchar change for him, which is unusual.

I will be excited when i have 10k meteors raining down from the heavens within the entire periodic table while my ice armor charge pulses like an EMP.

2 Likes

The forum will be on fire when the complainers start posting get ready for the show :popcorn:

3 Likes

that only happens when we fight dinosaurs!

1 Like

The new class will be overpowered - best way to push sales like they did with Necro in D3.

4 Likes

Love me a good dumpster fire.

1 Like

dont really care that much tbh

3 Likes

well tbh i’m way more excited about last series of the boys and this season is pretty bad than for any info about D3 resurrected.

1 Like

Couldn’t care less. Pretty sure bet I will never play the class, just like necro and sorc, just not my cup of tea. Great for the people who are intested though.

1 Like

Not excited, no. I’ll watch for curiosity sake as I already preordered. I’m not excited about the class. From the little info we have it doesn’t sound interesting to me.

That could change based on the info we get. We all know the class will be OP. New classes always are, across all Bliz games.

It will be funny when the “not interested” and “I do not care” crowd will be posting about it tomorrow, wait for it. :popcorn:

3 Likes

Zero interest…when I’m done with the main campaign and all sidequests on my less then awesome Sorc I’m pretty sure I’ll uninstall this game and not look back for several years. Also, wake me up when the xpac is $20 (or less). Blizzard doesn’t deserve any more of my money after the half-baked game they handed us and are still in the process of fixing.

5 Likes

Excited? No

Interested? Yes

18 comments in 3h -3 from those who post on everything anyway. yea looks like excitement is real :rofl:

How many were excited about the necro when D4 was pre-release?