[Resolved] Save your GPU, cap your FPS even with high-end models

Go read the thread.

Fit? I’m arguing with clowns who don’t understand the issue because you are too focused on the GPU aspect of it and think it’s acceptable to impose a 60 FPS cap as a bandaid solution.

No I’d rather voice my opinion and have Blizzard fix it.

Good luck with that…there not going to fix something that is a non issue …sorry. They have actualy bugs and crashes to fix.

Who are you to make those claims? Who are you to deny people who want to voice their concerns? Why does it matter to you so much?

All you have done was attempt to shut people down from bringing up concerns. If doesn’t matter if you don’t think its a problem. Thats for Blizzard to decide.

Which by the way, they Pinned the thread and gathering data on it.

I already explained how this has been connected to crashes.

1 Like

blizz had similar performance issues during diablo imortals release, after couple patches the game run smooth on pc

1 Like

Doesn’t matter if I personally had the crash when I talked to others about it and replicated it happening and also replicated a fix.

Again all you are doing is trying to shut down people from voicing conerns.

2 Likes

btw stay topic and discuss in civilty manner, try reduce the trashtalking, politics, personal attacks and shiitflinging at eachothers faces incase blizz dev need to look in here for clues to help them optimize the game

2 Likes

So I tried with the power limit at 100% on my 3080. Under normal game play, sits around 60 % GPU usage.

As soon as I open the inventory window, it goes up to 95-100% and the FPS drops down as it’s at the limit as far as computational power goes.

Going back to 70% power limit. Don’t feel like wasting 100 Watts of power to open an inventory window. When the power limit is at 70% the power is capped at 220 Watts and the only downside is FPS drops when opening the inventory window. During normal gameplay no issues keeping it at 165 FPS.

1 Like

Well, or the game is rendering something else extremely demanding… like the shop menu - i.imgur .com/ztecRMb.jpeg

Thanks dude, 3 new computers in the family you potentially saved :slight_smile:

1 Like

Remember 3 days ago when i posted the same sentiment and sent you of into a ‘wanna be mod’ rage, demanding i cite sources and blues.

-e

You are literally the worst. Like Brita, from community.

1 Like

What are you talking ablut? This is a game issue. I see thay you still can’t read worth a damm.

I told people to lock their FPS at 60 if they wanted to reduce risk of bricking, along with a few other tips, and you flew off the handle. Calling me a liar, and asking me to cite blues regarding FPS locks.
(when at the time, ZERO responses from blues or blizzard had been made regarding the gpu issues.)

-e

Now here we are 3 days later, where you have the exact same thread, only now, that a blues chimed in, several days late, your supporting it.

Now feigning ignorance. How cute.

Geeze you are dense. You were telling people that the game was fine and they should just lower their settings and lower the FPS cap.

This is completely different from what my message is. Yes, I am telling them to lower the FPS cap as a bandaid until they address the real issue.

You are a literal clown.

Sure. Very much big difference.

-e

You are a troll disguised as a wanna be mod.

The entire premise is different.

You: No game issue, just lower cap.
Me: There is a game issue causing many people to experience excessive use of the GPU which is causing some people’s game to crash; lower the cap as a bandaid until Blizzard addresses it.

:clown_face:

You are a clown inside and out.

K, clever insults.

Lmao, and who started the insults here?

keep trollin, troll.

I never once ever called you any names at any point in time, you have called me various insults half a dozen times in the last few days.

You are a troll, who insults people for a reaction.

Whatever you say. I know you just knee jerk replied into this thread without even reading it. Otherwise you would have known that my stance has remained the same.

That’s hilarious coming from you.