Requested a refund

This could be improved
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/my-opinion-on-the-game/9398

Most people who are doing this most likely just have the beta code and werenā€™t going to play the game anyways.

This weekend is an open beta, meaning everyone is free to download and play it. You donā€™t need a beta codeā€¦lol

But, I am sure glad they did offer this open beta because it just goes to show that I am not the targetted audience, and that is fine with me.

Oh no, all the beta code holders who donā€™t actually own the game arenā€™t going to get the game, so much value lost here :roll_eyes:

i would not be one of those. i was looking forward to the game. bought it. its designed exactly for that. people to buy it, play the campaign once, and then never play it again. diablo 3 was(might still be) the highest selling game ever. The entire player base quit within like 3 months or something. Absolute trash, just like this.

That just doubles down my point further itā€™s the same people who werenā€™t going to get it regardless.

1 Like

That just doubles down my point further itā€™s the same people who werenā€™t going to get it regardless.

I like games that are not boring within the first 30 minutes. If you enjoy a dumbed-down ARPG mobile experience, you are the targetted audience. :wink:

Iā€™ll be having fun in the game I bought, I canā€™t wait :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

When i first played d3 i hated the game then played it after they took ah out. I liked it then. People that makes any judgements on the 1st 25 levels clearly forgot how easy d2 and d3 is till u hit a waÄŗl at 85 or gr8ter rift 100 plus.

I also just refunded.

While I did like parts of the game. I just found a lot of the filler quests boring and uninspired. Iā€™m not a fan of resource skill and spender skill either.

I was hoping it to be closer to d2 in spirit, but it feels more like d3 to me.

Which is fine if that is what you want.

Iā€™ll probably rebuy it when on sale.

What do you mean by made for console? Is that the reason that we can use so few spells? I was very surprised as a PC use that we have so limited numbers of hot keys, itā€™s very frustrating and seems weird but I like the game a lot.

Just refunded. This company is a complete joke at this point I will never spend $ with Blizzard again. I feel bad for those of you who think this is in any way a good game. Enjoy the garbage I guess.

Buy it if you want it - no issues with that at all.
But why would anyone do it just to show faith in Blizzard at this point in time? :joy:

You might be butthurt about it but feedback that people donā€™t like the game enough to refund it is still feedback for blizzard, the only reason you would be offended by this is if you think what he says has merit.

Yeah itā€™s a bit shameful like this is a AAA-studio, and we get ok. What happen to great? No ambition at all in D4 more then to milk Diablo fans.