'Reject the Mother' quest area blocked off

I am trying to return to an area I previously was at during the main story line in Abahru Canyon. The bridge right before the area is blocked off by a red wall and there are no monsters around (I checked thoroughly). I’ve also tried logging out and logging back in.

10 Likes

its blocked by the main quest line.

1 Like

I completed the campaign part of the quest that takes you to liliths shrine. Only saw the blue ! after that. Went back to pick up the quest and turn it in but when i got to the shrine I started falling through the game. Then I couldnt move on screen but map was moving. I logged out and back in, and I cant get through the blocked off area that was taken down from the campaign quest

2 Likes

sadly I got the same issue, have done the main campaign in this area and now its blocked again, cant get to the sidequest

3 Likes

Same here. After I finished main quest, I saw the blue exclamation for the side quest and picked it up after that I had to do something and went offline. Once I came back online the area was blocked off and I couldn’t finish the quest. I might try to restart the quest and see if that works.

3 Likes

Restarting the quest does nothing. I even tried teleporting to a different act in the game leaving the town to close portals logging off and on again and taking the quest again. Nothing works, if something changes, I’ll update…

Same, I can’t access the area despite finishing the questline there.

I have this issue as well. Red Wall, blocking off the bridge from the “Hell rift”. I am past the main story and I am on step, go to Guulrahn.

Also have this issue after restarting the game due to not being able to use emotes while in front of the secret shrine. Big red wall, can’t access quest area anymore.

Same here. Looks like a bug.

2 Likes

It’s still bugged for me 2 days later.

1 Like

Bumping the thread.
Same issue as described by other members of the community.

The bridge is blocked by the red veil even after the completion of the main quest there. Please fix it)

3 Likes

Same issue here, the area to do the side quest is blocked off by red wall.

Same issue for me also…

Same here. Completed the entire main story quests and it is still blocked. Unable to complete a side quest and altar of lilith

Same here on the “Reject the Mother” quest. I completed the main story quest line here and went back but the area that it’s in is blocked by a red (blood looking) wall so you no longer can get to the shrine to complete the side quest unless you get the side quest and complete it during the main quest. Unfortunately, I did not get the quest during the main story and therefore cannot complete it.

You can complete the quest & gain access to the dungeon soon as you complete act 3.

1 Like

I have cleared the entire story until the end of the last act. Not accessible unfortunately

Same problem.Blocked of.

Same, a little frustrating from a completionism standpoint, please fix soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like