Queston? Does reset dungeon NOT reset Tunnels?

This is a pain. I don’t like it. I just want to run malignant tunnels like 4 time before returning to town.

2 Likes

I tried a few times gave up using it and just logged out and back in.

1 Like

Yes, the dungeon reset works on tunnels. You need to be outside of the tunnel for it to work though. Just exit the dungeon via the emote wheel bind, press TAB, then Q, and click the reset dungeon button. Very quick and it works. This is how I got my tunnel achievements done quickly.

1 Like

Was not working last night. I tried several times. Will try again this evening.

Yeah… reset dungeon is NOT working.
Says Someone in my party is in a dungeon.
This ONLY occurs after killing Vershan that I can tell, at least in World Tier 4

Tried to reset a tunnel, but it said someone in my party was in a dungeon even though I wasn’t in a group.

I had the same issue and it was fixed by changing the world tier.

Continues to happen. Says one or more party members are in the dungeon, but I am solo… Its a bug of some sort.

Yeah, just another bug, no big deal :sunglasses:

They cant programm anything can they ? … how can this not get tested? It would have been plain simple to check this but even basic thing get screwed up in this game

Sometimes it works and sometimes it gets stuck not working. Just like my horse now sometimes gallops and other times it will not gallop and the only fix is to change horses at the stables.

Buggy game be buggy. :frowning: