QOL Suggestions

Hi, I am having an absolute blast playing D4 so far. I have a couple of suggestions that would make the gameplay an even nicer experience though:

• Track multiple quests at the same time (really odd that you can’t?)
  • Allow more (or all) of the character creator from the wardrobe. At the very least, changing hairstyles / hair colour. I feel like the gradual relaxing of the WoW barbershop over the years has shown that this is what people want.
  • A nicer world map. I appreciate the practicality of the current map, but I kinda wish that we could “zoom out” to a more stylised, traditional map. Rather than just seeing the spiderweb of walkable ground that we have currently.
  • Make the key assigned to screenshots not cause the “skip cutscene” popup to appear. It really sucks that all of my cutscene screenshots have it in the bottom corner.

Just my thoughts. Thanks for the amazing game!

2 Likes

Is there a log to see what rewards you got?

More inventory space please, tp to town is too often breaks the immersion

Thought they had said you could bind move and interact together in a fix post one of the betas

I don’t personally know, i use controller on pc lol

1 Like

I hadn’t heard that, but I just took another look at the settings anyway- can’t believe I missed the second box that appears that says “Move & Interact”… will edit my original post lol. Cheers for making me take a second look

hell, sometimes that’s all it takes haha

Press TAB for full map, then Q to expand quest tracker, then right click on the quest to make it the active quest. The tracker has 3 categories, primary, secondary, and side quests.

Still silly you can’t track more than 1 quest at a time, even wow has allowed that since like 2008

See my post above. It’s on the world map, then press Q

still only tracks one quest at time, just switches that quest

Huh? It’s the quest log. What more do u want?

On the side of the main screen, where it shows your quest, to have it show more than one, sidequests have “fill the bar”, “collect X/Y parts” etc, be nice to be able to see all of them without having to go into the map

This is pretty basic, most games can track more than 1 quest at a time on the main screen

To avoid clutter on the main screen which I think is preferable. Also how often do you switch quests, right, it’s a minor inconvenience to access it via world map. Maybe there’s a quick access key but haven’t bothered to check.

• Gems need their own tab. They suck up way too much inventory space.
  • Skill tree should have a shift modifier for more details. I would like to see what the bonus is at r1, r2, r3 without having to allocate the points and then revert them.

Easy something to have an option for “how many quests would you like tracked on the main screen”

Haven’t read everything so save your ‘dupe’ comments…

Suggestion:

When you mouse over a legendary Item with an aspect on it, it would be nice if it highlighted the piece (if any) equipped that has the same aspect.

It would just speed things up instead of having to search every one each time a legendary drops, as I don’t keep in memory what aspect is on which equipped item. I just know the ones I have are the ones I want for the specific build. Which slot… doesn’t matter until it comes time to upgrade and extraction/imprint slot specifics make the difference.