[PvP] Zones are totally empty?

Are the rewards / xp grind just not worth it here?? I’ve been out there a few times out of curiosity to complete various objectives and also do tree of whispers stuff there, extracted a few times with zero contest and no other players in the zone at all, I did see one guy AFK in the main town though.

This was world tier 1 and 2 however, so IDK if that’s preventing me from seeing people?? Anyone found players here??

Nope saw a few people in there. Soon as I got into the PvP zone a WW barb jumped me was higher level. Managed to kill him so that was satisfying. (Thanks CoTA) That’s what you get. He did come back and get me. I farmed and we went back and forth a bit. Was fun cleansed some red mist no one came for that though.

Playing Barb atm too. Hope that PvP is busy and a main attraction as the game goes on.

You know what world tier that was?

I was in WT 1 just doing quest and stuff for now. Just dinged 48 lvl.

WT3 is full of 4 player groups ganging up on solo players.
I don’t know what made Blizzard think that putting groups up against solo players is a good idea.
Either don’t allow grouping at all, or put them on separate shards.

5 Likes

There are PvP zones?

From the beginning they said there would be no balance to pvp

1 Like

It’s one thing to not balance the classes for PvP.
But there is really no reason to willfully make issues worse.

1 Like

Dunno i went there and i think i killled someone but i dunno, i was running away and call of the ancients merc,d him. Its still really early for prepped pvp. These boys dont gank or challenge until they got all the angles in

No one was talking about balance. :rofl:

Actually, they said pvp was never designed to be fair, sorry, not balanced, it was never designed to be fair.

Everyone playing the campaign and levelling maybe?

1 Like

Saying that you are doing something on purpose is not what I consider a good excuse for bad game design choices.

Knowing how it’ll goes, peoples won’t fight other group, will focus solo players and that’s probably going to be it. That is until someone find something utterly game breaking and then that’s going to be a nightmare.

PVP never work well in ARPG anyway.

D2 was one of the best PvP games of ALL Time.

RPG PvP (gear based PvP) is the real PvP.

1 Like

Pvp wont be a main attraction they said they wont adjust skills from pvp

Blockquote WW barb jumped me … He did come … and get me … we went back and forth a bit.

sounds like something me and my gf do when we are in bed :see_no_evil:

Don’t forget, there will be a massive influx of players in a couple of days.
PvP is entirely consensual so if you don’t want it, don’t go to the zones.
IMHO, I think it’s great Blizz has given the option for this side of gameplay, even though I’m not interested myself.

You never know. Could end up being a big part of this game just like it was in D2.

1 Like

Devs alreadybsaidnpvp is notbthwir focisbcould be players butbthey wont adjust for pvp