PS5 Servers a complete dumpster?

Ive never seen a game with this kind of lag, rubberbanding, teleporting all over the place, desyncs man its literally unplayable. Is this the norm for computer games on console? Are they going to fix this or is this just how it is?

Bout to dispute the charge on my credit card and move on this is ridiculous. Please tell me its going to get better, cause I actually like the game. But the console servers (ps5) is an absolute dumpster.

Im watching streamers who play on PC with no issues…so what is going on here

1 Like

It’s not normally like this, Blizzard just screwed the pooch hard.

its a complete farce at the moment, lag on button press is about 2 seconds, which is so frustrating!!

1 Like

yep, pretty frustrating. literally only game I’ve played in a decade that does this.

I thought I was alone.

This is the worst rubber banding I have seen since 2007.

I can’t even play 30 seconds straight.
They got my Ultimate Edition money.
I guess they win as usual.

1 Like

Been that since beginning of headstart on PS5, 2 seconds delay minimum on each input but seems blizz doesn’t care as there were absolutely no progress thus far , and no communication about it.

I suspect it being an issue with sony poor handlings of the servers but still, after a few days, having this kind of latency s not acceptable.
Friends on XBox and PC aren t having this persistent lag.

First game i play on PS5 with such bad lag and no fix seems on the way :confused:

Most of the time the game is fine when I play Solo, but as soon as I join my wife’s game the lag becomes unreal. It was not even close to that bad in either Beta (We passed on the server slam)

This is made doubly unacceptable due to the forced online and overly “Encouraged” multiplayer.

Guess I’ve been lucky up to this point, as I haven’t seen any lag. Had my first rubberband last night, but it may have been a bug as it was at the end of an in game cut scene.

1 Like

Same, I’ve experienced next to no lag or rubberbanding on my PS5. The rubberbanding I have experienced has always been on my mount entering a new zone, not while fighting.

1 Like

Completely unplayable for me right now the lag and Rubberbanding is out of control

Inputs don’t registered every few minutes, you walk and then just stand there. Terrible experience!!

Honestly I have been playing each night on my PS5 since release and not once had lag or a disconnect. I do have a queue for less than a minute some nights though lol.

dispute the charge you will get it back :stuck_out_tongue:

Only do that if you want Sony to completely ban your PSN account.