Progressive stutter affecting Video (With several VoDs) after about 50-65mins

I have the ability to provide several VoD’s which may help present a visual idea for the tech team of what is happening and possibly see what is triggering it right before and after, and what is impacted & what is not.
I want to place special emphasis on also noticing how this suddenly impacts the Vtuber Avatar to start experiencing the stutter effect too (sound is fine)

Played Beta #3, Game ran normal and streamed all of Act 1 without any issue (same settings).
I have to do a hard forced restart via power button half the time after this as the game freezes everything on PC when hitting “exit game” and can’t manage to get to task manager screen, etc

I have some VoDs that show the issue, and how it affects everything before & after.
You can see how this also effects the Vtuber model and causes him to receive the same stutter (on a consistent timer) which I have never had with any other game

(Can only post 2 links, add in the period for full link to this one)
twitch tv/videos/1838883860?t=48m50s

Playing daily since Early Access, and having the same issue each time
-Settings all on Low except texture to medium (same settings as beta)
-Same programs open for streaming as Beta

PC is capable of far higher settings than I have it at currently
-Ryzen 7 1700x (running at 70% with everything)
-3060Ti - Ran with driver used in final Beta & newest driver (running at 45% with everything)
-32GB RAM (at 19GB with everything)
Everything being OBS & Vtube Studio + minor programs, was not an issue in final Beta however

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.