(Prism) device removal error

Anyone got a clue on how to fix ? , frustrating as just brought the game and cannot play!!!

Same issue. I cannot even start the game. Intel 530 graphics

1 Like

Same issue - looking for a fix

I don’t know if you have an Intel Graphic driver, but I summited a ticket for this issue and this was the response:

The game isn’t specifically coded to work with Intel drivers, so it may have performance issues and crashes. We don’t currently know of any plans to change that in the future, as it would require changes to game coding to support Intel GPU drivers.

You may be able to get this game running, but since it’s unsupported we can’t guarantee this will work for all PCs. Laptops can be especially tricky as they require driver updates from the laptop manufacturer.

So, if you have an Intel driver, this is going to be a constant issue.

1 Like

I saw a guy with a RX 3070 on other post with the same problem. I got the same problem here too, random crashes on any activites in game…

i5- 7440 3.0Ghz
16gb RAM DDR 4
Intel Hd Graphics 630 (my rx560 is under maintenance)

Got a brand new GT 740 4gb and the problem is gone. I think this error is related with a missing GPU guys.

Can I get a credit haha

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.