Post on the PTR forum so they will see it. They have additional information on the PTR forum

2 Likes

I wonder if people are only playing the PTR to play stuff ahead of everyone else, or if they actually want to test and improve.

Is it mandatory to post on the PTR forums or can you just play the PTR and not give feedback.

1 Like

I am sure many people have no intention of giving feedback they just want to play with the new toy.

6 Likes

As a player since Diablo 1 i looking really forward to this PTR and want to give my feedback to them. Did so in Diablo 3 too

1 Like

They posted additional information on the PTR forum.

1 Like

It’s not mandatory, but we highly encourage those playing the PTR to share feedback so that we can determine what changes are needed.

8 Likes

Testing these new systems is important.

eg. The Codex Rework - This has been a long fight, 9 months ‘I am overburdened’ and a dream come true ‘change’.
The Devs specifically stated they want feedback on this and they want to ensure it’s user friendly as well as bug free.

Much to be tested beyond that.
Even the ones who play PTR as ‘sneak peek’ - if 1/1000 leave feedback, report a bug/glitch/error etc it’s worthwhile.

1 Like

Thanks for the response. I just didnt know if it was mandatory or not.

Please move the board to the top of the list, a lot of people won’t even know it’s there all the way at the bottom.

Great suggestion, moved it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

I post this here, since I can’t write on PTR forum even having a character on PTR.
Is that because from EU? Could you please check?

Even if something minor, I wanted to report that just some cosmetics purchased appear on PTR, not all, neither the headstones.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but…… I think it is really unfair and rude that PlayStation players who have Battle.net and Diablo 4 are not able to do the PTR for season 4. Especially when we played the beta version of season 3 now we can’t get season 4 very RUDE!!! Not to mention you are cutting out an entire group of purchasers. With that said my partner says that one of the biggest reasons we play Diablo 4 is that it is cross platform game!!! And if this is going to change you will be losing more than just your PlayStation players!!! @Lyricana

A lot of people cant post on the ptr forum despite playing on the ptr

Myself included